Bigfoot body on Fox News

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2008 3:35 pm » by Drjones

Thanks for the video Vulcanic :o

This really does look like the real deal :o
OMG i just can't believe it myself,but bigfoot REAL,jesus H...the thing must be pretty smart as it has been hidden for god knows how long,i mean the size of it too,awesome.We really don't know the details about the body,is it a juvenile/adult.7ft 7in tall,imagine if it is a juvenile!
Friday can't come quick enough for me.
I wonder what the future now holds for bigfoot now that man is involved.They must be protected. :)
Man this story is the best ever.I'm going to book a tour 8-)

Hey has anyone noticed how cryptomundo.com has been unavailable for 2 days now.
Weird?

PostFri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 pm » by Cosmicsailor

fatrock386 wrote:
cosmicsailor wrote:I don't believe they have the real thing. They are just trying to make money. If they really did have a body, it would be all over the media.

Has a real Bigfoot finally been caught?

2008-07-24

By

Is Bigfoot for real?

Maybe...

A Clayton County Police officer says he and a friend have the body of a Bigfoot.

The animal -- a legendary, hairy hominid that supposedly lives in remote forests -- is said to be dead, frozen, and "shocking."

Matthew Whitton, a 28-year-old, who has been with the department for six years, and Rick Dyer, a 31-year-old former correctional officer, posted a video on youtube.com, last week, claiming to have the male Bigfoot corpse.

Whitton and Dyer co-own bigfoottracker.com, offering exploration expeditions in the North Georgia Mountains,

On their web site Whitton and Dyer announced an alleged discovery: "We have located a family of Bigfoot, and besides the clear photos and video, we have something even more shocking, a BODY."

Stay tuned...

The Clayton County Police Department responded to the news with an official statement giving the department some distance.

"That's his own personal business," said Police Chief Jeff Turner. "That has nothing to do with the business of the Clayton County Police Department. As long as he's not engaged in any type of illegal activity, his business is his business."

Turner said it is against department policy for any officer to represent himself or herself online, as an officer or anything other than an individual, private citizen, and said he does not know that Whitton has violated that policy.

Whitton is currently on leave, recovering from a gunshot wound to his left hand during a response to a Stockbridge armed robbery earlier this month.

The people who believe in Bigfoot and are searching for evidence responded to the announcement with a mixture of disbelief, ridicule and hope. The Bigfoot Field Research Organization, a California-based group claiming there have been 61 Bigfoot sightings in Georgia, officially described Whitton and Dyer as "idiots" and "clowns," and warned their claims are a scam to advertise their business.

Tal H. Branco, an Arkansas man who writes a regular column about Bigfoot research, said a lot of Bigfoot people think the whole thing's a hoax, but a lot of people are hoping, too, that they do have a Bigfoot body.

"Maybe Whitton did obtain the hard evidence required to solve one of the world's greatest mysteries," Branco said. "It is apparently being promoted by a police officer that has everything to lose as far as his profession is concerned, if it is a game, a hoax or just a joke. On the other hand, if it is true, and the Bigfoot body is in his custody ... his decision to announce it on an Internet web site before the body was examined by an expert certainly indicates a lack of good judgment."

In one video, posted online by "RDYER678," Whitton and Dyer interview a "pathologist" who is shocked at the Bigfoot, but then, in a follow-up video, the pair admits the "doctor of pathology" is actually Whitton's brother. Standing in a kitchen, Whitton's brother says to the camera, "Live and let live. What happened to that? Guys just trying to have a little fun, you know?"

Dyer said the claims are not a prank, though, and not just an attempt to have fun. Reached on his cell phone Tuesday, he insisted the body is real and will be unveiled on Sept. 1 on the web site.

"Why would we jeopardize Matt's job? Why would we risk the embarrassment of the backlash that we would get? We just have a lot to lose if this is a hoax ... I thought Bigfoot trackers and hunters were ridiculous and I made fun of them, to be honest, and I still do. They know nothing as fact. We do," Dyer said.

Dyer said the Internet announcement and the obvious lie were meant to draw detractors and "build hype." Other Bigfoot researchers were dismissed by Dyer, and he said he and Whitton are the best trackers because they "have a body."

He said the animal is about eight-feet tall, and about equal to the size of "three silverbacks," adult male gorillas, and nothing like the reported descriptions in the books.

"I've never seen anything like this," he said. "It's a lot more than animal."

Dyer did not say how they came into possession of the carcass, and declined to let a news reporter look at it, but swore it was being well-preserved and would be revealed.

Dyer said he and Whitton plan to sell the Bigfoot body and make a lot of money.

"As of right now," he said, "we've been offered a million bucks for it, from a very credible source. But we'll make 10 times that. This will change history forever." JUST A LITTLE INFOSEPT 1 IS THE DAY WE SEE WHAT THESE BOYS HAVE.

I stand corrected about the media part. :p
The leaked photo looks pretty good and today is the day they are suppose to show hopefully more photos. 2 more weeks people :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2008 6:43 pm » by Cosmonaut

Big fat furry fake.
Just like everything thing else, sorry guys.. He doesn't sound sincere not to me at least. I think he's hoping for a big pay day and good luck I say.

These guys are calling it a fake.

DELUXE SASQUATCH COSTUME yours for only $449.99

Bigfoot's Press Release!!

PostFri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm » by Juliemedusa

What are some of these posters thinking?
I have seen many posts, where the posters say they do not believe the "BF" body is real, then in the next breath saying that they can not wait for the conclusion of the tests and end results. These people need to get their minds straight. Either you believe or you do not. If you have doubt either way, you're stuck in a paradox of uncertainty and you need a night out for electro-convulsive therapy. Some of the posters sound as deluded as the guys who put out their mundane videos.

We even saw the pictures of the BF suit, which looks identical to the "BF" popcicle and was not even close to being frozen or being encased in a block of ice. The intestines are too small for this "BF" and it must have had its dentures dislodged when the 6 men were dragging it from the forest. There are commercial products that would help keep those chompers in place next time and if all else fails, try Krazy Glue.

And the creditability of these "good ole boys" should give you huge reservations about believing their story. They are requesting money and fame, which is their motivation for keeping this story alive. One poster said that Matthew Gary Whitton, who is a Clayton County Sheriff's Deputy, "shot himself in the wrist with his own weapon while pursuing a suspect.". What makes us think that he's coordinated enough to stumble upon a "BF" and not shoot himself in the head? At minimum a clean pair of underpants might be in order.

Their attending physician from Texas, that examined the body, was none other than Matthew Whitton's brother. These "good ole boys" are used to making claims they can not prove and this is only another example.

One post reads that they shot the "BF" and another notes that it was already dead when they found it. Either case, anyone who kills anything for show is an idiot! The "good ole boy" twosome claims they know where a family of the "BF" live and they are going back for more. I challenge them to bring one back alive, then I might believe you...might. I'm not talking about paying some person to adorn the BF suit and catch 5 minutes footage of it jumping around, like a staged Land of the Lost episode.

They haven't proven anything thus far, its all a bunch of hype and shame on Fox News for reporting such nonsense as fact or the possibility of fact. And where is this interview with the test results that was supposed to be aired today? Where is the responsible journalism?
Just another media attempt to keep people's minds busy so they don't have a reason to wake up, smell the coffee and ask questions.

Who did the testing? Who has the body? Why was the official, scientific, "BF" society not involved in this miraculous find? Ask why!

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm » by Cosmonaut

Juliemedusa wrote:Matthew Gary Whitton, who is a Clayton County Sheriff's Deputy, "shot himself in the wrist with his own weapon while pursuing a suspect.". What makes us think that he's coordinated enough to stumble upon a "BF" and not shoot himself in the head? At minimum a clean pair of underpants might be in order.

Ha ha brilliant! Its not this guy is it?

Initiate

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 3:50 am » by Loneqqwolf

vulcanic wrote:I bet the LEGAL matter they are working on has to do with if they can be charged with murder or not. seeing they killed 1 and if it really is bigfoot and he is really almost human like you never know..... this kinda upsets me that they say in 2009 they are going back to capture the rest of the family =( so they will get poked probed put behind bars studyed and put up for show for human amusment.Why cant we leave natives alone? its like we are against nature and the wild and destroying it at a rapid pace. if this bigfoot is real it should be left alone and we should not even be told about it ,soon as this goes public every hunter will go off to kill one forthemselfs a new head for the mantle,kill the famous hidden beast the ultimate hunt for the pro hunter.then we will see these beings in traveling circus and sideshows.... i feel so bad for them (if they are real) they clearly avoided us at all costs and should be left alone....they are lucky to be alive after the greek slaughter, if you research greece and creation of olympics you see they traveled the world inviting people to join the games and they came acrossed a tribe they called (wolfmen) but when you read discriptions of theses so called wolfmen you see they were the last migrating tribe of primitive hairy men or bigfoots..and if these are of that same lost tribe then i feel bad for them they are going to hate our world and what we offder them like being a lab rat or put behind bars in a study zoo,hopefully after these men killed one and stold the corps they moved off fast and far and are not able to be found again...

I agree with you 100% if they killed one then they should have to pay for it and I don't mean with cash, jail time and that is mild for them. This world is crazy and the idot's seeking fame and fortune make me sick. To stick such a nobel creature in a cooler dead or not inhumane.
Quote Planet Of The Apes, fear man as man will surely destroy everything and these men are going to do just that, may God not show these men any mercy when their time comes.
Wolf
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 am » by Djinn

Let's be realistic. They placed the body in the freezer so it wouldn't rot.
They claimed they didn't kill it, so let's not jump to that conclusion either.

Killing one indeed would be extremely aggravating.

Also I think the next thing they'll do is to capture a live one for study...... :top:

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 7:46 am » by Xenosinical

So what should we call it..? It's big and hairy..and has 4% human DNA...and 96% Oppossum DNA...This is really getting old. http://www.newser.com/story/35028/bigfo ... ossum.html

But I guess we wait to see about this "autopsy". I'll be watching for videos, ladies and gentlemen. Don't let me down. >D

Also...Anyone think they maybe that it is just a suit, there's a human being inside of it, that got shot out in the woods by a hunter thinking it was something else...and a oppossum maybe came by and had a snack..? or..dropped a deuce on him? o_o;

PreviousNext