Body of Bigfoot

Writer

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 am » by Mrdebunker

Another guy claimes these guys have faked bigfoot in the past, watch the video what do you think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 am » by Mrdebunker

fatrock386 wrote:Cool thaw him out and lets see him. I live in Georgia an were there at is prime big foot country,there have three sighting about 15 miles from me at Red Top Mtn state park.Good luck guys an lets see him. :alien:

You should get a few friends go look for it now!! he gave away enough info to track it down.

northern georgia and they found it by a stream. It's 500 pounds so they must have left a trail where they dragged it out of the woods to the truck.

:idea:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 12:18 pm » by Drjones

If someone manages to find the picture released at the press conference of the LIVE UPRIGHT BIGFOOTS that stalked the guys then could you please leave a link for us to view it,thanks!
I have to say at the moment i'm not 100% convinced,i'm at about 90% :wink:
Time will tell :flop:

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 12:25 pm » by Bugsbunny

READ DISCLOSE.TV'S BREAKING NEWS.. BIGFOOT DNA FAILS TO PROVE BIGFOOT

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis

Initiate

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 pm » by Cosmonaut

Douche Baggery & Bigfoot fakery.

"What I've seen so far is not compelling in the least, and I think the pictures cast grave doubts on their claim," said Jeffery Meldrum, a Bigfoot researcher and Idaho State University professor.
It just looks like a costume with some fake guts thrown on top for effect," he told the Scientific American magazine."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7564635.stm

There's always Nessy!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 4:24 pm » by Estanislao

looks like they failed the DNA tests.

strike one. (maybe strike two as well)

I'm sure they will feel the financial impact of such a disasterous outcome.

Autopsy reports should be conclusive.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2008 5:36 pm » by Drjones

I fear that this whole thing is turning into one big JOKE.If so then to Tom Bascardi(or a more preferable name(BAStardi) and "The Boys"-
"GET A LIFE"! :P

Anyway i have managed to track down :lol: the UPRIGHT bigfoot picture.This whole thing is going up in smoke slowly for me.Take a look for yourself at:
http://ourbigfoot.com/bigfoot_body.html

I also noticed some text at the bottom of this website(which looks initially to take the subject matter very seriously) the following....

This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. It is for fun, and fictional at best. Hope you enjoyed your visit!

I think that says it all really with regards to the bigfoot phenomenon.

Hope i am wrong,but at the moment i am VERY DISSAPPOINTED :roll:

PostSun Aug 17, 2008 12:50 am » by Juliemedusa

Bugsbunny stated, "READ DISCLOSE.TV'S BREAKING NEWS.. BIGFOOT DNA FAILS TO PROVE BIGFOOT

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis."

I found a little more information on the same subject...enjoy.
OurBigfoot.com stated, "Bigfoot Body DNA Results UPDATE: DNA testing on the remains showed results of being part opossum and part human, so the men claim the samples were contaminated.

Oh, how convenient! Next the body will disappear so no further studying can be done. Or is the rental up on the suit? Takes forever to dry at the laundry mat, huh?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 17, 2008 10:28 am » by Drjones

Well i have still to see what is new this morning,but i agree with the previous post saying-"Next the body will dissappear",that's what i was thinking may happen next.I mean ok the DNA analysis seems to be "inconclusive",i'll forgive some shawdy scientific work.So now we move onto the autopsy,if this IS REAL then no problem,an autopsy is an autopsy.But then i think of the Roswell footage :top:
Oh Darn.I'm getting real good at spelling the word HOAX now!
Like always.hope am very wrong! :hmmm:

PostSun Aug 17, 2008 11:52 am » by Gemmymac

I try not to believe in any thing but when things happen think about the proberbility of it being true,ive wanted so many things to be true in the past 20 years things like mass landing alien body,s and other things, that to me this big foot thing stinks like big foot poop,sorry to put it this way but ive learnt to trust my gut, genuin happenings seem to shine with trueth when they happen and they resinate truth with your soul,I wish with all my heart that one day big foot is proved real,but this happening vibrates to my soul a kind of darkness and deciet, and open you wallet and pay us money,but i still think some where out there big foot is running around out there,but dont think a real bigfoot is in this story.

PreviousNext