Body of Bigfoot

Initiate

PostSun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm » by Estanislao

FYI:
These guys claim, they have clear video and know where a family of bigfoot are.
And they have an actual body in their freezer. They will reveal this month after all the legal measures are taken.
http://www.bigfoottracker.com/

who knows, they seem sincere.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 13, 2008 5:50 pm » by Fatrock386

Cool thaw him out and lets see him. I live in Georgia an were there at is prime big foot country,there have three sighting about 15 miles from me at Red Top Mtn state park.Good luck guys an lets see him. :alien:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Writer

PostSun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 pm » by Mrknowitall

I hope it is an actual bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti/yowee.. instead of some dog they have that they named "Bigfoot" in their freezer. If so, it ought to shake some things up a bit. You'd think so anyway.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm » by Vulcanic

I bet the LEGAL matter they are working on has to do with if they can be charged with murder or not. seeing they killed 1 and if it really is bigfoot and he is really almost human like you never know..... this kinda upsets me that they say in 2009 they are going back to capture the rest of the family =( so they will get poked probed put behind bars studyed and put up for show for human amusment.Why cant we leave natives alone? its like we are against nature and the wild and destroying it at a rapid pace. if this bigfoot is real it should be left alone and we should not even be told about it ,soon as this goes public every hunter will go off to kill one forthemselfs a new head for the mantle,kill the famous hidden beast the ultimate hunt for the pro hunter.then we will see these beings in traveling circus and sideshows.... i feel so bad for them (if they are real) they clearly avoided us at all costs and should be left alone....they are lucky to be alive after the greek slaughter, if you research greece and creation of olympics you see they traveled the world inviting people to join the games and they came acrossed a tribe they called (wolfmen) but when you read discriptions of theses so called wolfmen you see they were the last migrating tribe of primitive hairy men or bigfoots..and if these are of that same lost tribe then i feel bad for them they are going to hate our world and what we offder them like being a lab rat or put behind bars in a study zoo,hopefully after these men killed one and stold the corps they moved off fast and far and are not able to be found again...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostWed Jul 16, 2008 8:25 pm » by Ironmancwb

I saw a pic of a dead deer ,wheres the frozen 1 ?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 18, 2008 9:03 pm » by Drjones

I think this is real,the guys know that bigfoot exists and now have 100% irrefutable proof in the form of a body,which might have been shot,hence the legal proceedings.They now have a website up and running to book tours cause they know just how big this is going to be for them and the $$$ they can make.

Can't wait to see the body!! :o

PostMon Jul 21, 2008 1:45 am » by Bigfoothunter1

i cant wait to see the body i check that page daily lol i hope its real!

Initiate

PostMon Jul 21, 2008 5:50 am » by Djinn

I doubt this for some reason, but I will be quiet and wait until September :wink:
It would be really cool if they really found one.. But are they gonna have hunting expeditions now..?

These guys running that site clearly want you to come(AND PAY) for a hunting expedition
"Book your expedition TODAY to hunt for bigfoot" as a guy says in the intro movie.

If they already got one, then why look and capture another..?
Don't like their approach very much.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 21, 2008 7:39 am » by Estanislao

I think they're having the expeditions to capture "live" ones. Not necessarily to 'hunt' them.

I feel the same way. However, they are putting everything on the line for this, with a very short window. They're either very stupid (business wise) or they actually have something.

This should be interesting either way.

PostThu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 pm » by Cosmicsailor

I don't believe they have the real thing. They are just trying to make money. If they really did have a body, it would be all over the media.

Next