Boeing 777 Plane Crashes at San Francisco International Airp

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

2 planes crashed yesterday on different sides of the planet 5 minutes apart...this is interesting

5MIN News July 7, 2013 Spaceweather Affects Airlines

Upload to Disclose.tv

super sky

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 am » by *WillEase*

Pilot in deadly plane crash had no experience landing 777 in San Francisco! :o

(CNN) -- The pilot of the Asiana Airlines plane that crashed in San Francisco on Saturday was making his first landing with a Boeing 777 at San Francisco International Airport, the airline said.

NTSB: Pilots attempted to abort landing 1.5 seconds before impact

(CNN) -- The cockpit voice recorder of Asiana Airlines Flight 214 appears to show the pilots tried to abort the landing less than two seconds before the plane crashed on the runway at San Francisco International Airport, the head of the National Transportation Safety Board said Sunday.

The plane's voice and flight data recorders show that the flight from South Korea was coming in too slow and too low and that the pilots appear to have increased speed seven seconds before impact, Deborah Hersman said. A stall warning sounded four seconds before the crash, and the crew then made an internal decision "to initiate a go-around 1.5 seconds to impact," she said.

The NTSB's preliminary assessment of the plane's cockpit and flight data recorders appear to indicate that the flight went from a routine landing to a disaster in a matter of seconds. But when asked if pilot error was to blame, Hersman said the crash landing was still under investigation.

"I would discourage anyone from drawing any conclusions at this point," she said, adding that investigators are still working to corroborate the information on the recorders.

But what happened inside the cockpit of the Boeing 777 may well be the key factor in Saturday's accident that killed two people, injured 182 and forced the temporary closure of one of the country's largest airports.

Amateur video obtained exclusively by CNN on Sunday shows the plane approaching the runway and striking what appears to be a seawall before spinning counterclockwise and coming to a stop. Fred Hayes said he shot the video about a mile from the crash scene.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/07/us/plane-crash-main/

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 am » by *WillEase*

Emergency vehicle may have run over one of Asiana crash victims!

An emergency vehicle rushing to the scene of the Asiana Airlines crash at San Francisco's international airport may have run over one of the two teenage Chinese girls killed in the incident, the local fire department said today.

San Francisco's medical examiner is now conducting an autopsy to determine the cause of the girl's death, fire department spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.

"One of the deceased did have injuries consistent with those of having been run over by a vehicle," Talmadge said. "Many agencies were on the field yesterday."

Full article here: http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/emergency- ... ms-5499745
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am » by *WillEase*

Kinninigan wrote:
2 planes crashed yesterday on different sides of the planet 5 minutes apart...this is interesting

5MIN News July 7, 2013 Spaceweather Affects Airlines

Upload to Disclose.tv

He's wrong. It wasn't an Asiana Airline, but it was a Boeing 777...

Kenya Airways flight KQ117 from Amsterdam to Nairobi has made an emergency stop at Greece capital Athens, a press statement from the airline communications office has said. "Kenya Airways wishes to inform its passengers and the general public of the diversion of flight KQ117 that was flying from Amsterdam to Nairobi with 301 passengers on board." "The aircraft, a Boeing 777 200ER, was diverted to Athens at 0125 Hours Kenyan time after a fire warning indication in one of the cargo holds. As is the normal standard procedure in the industry, the fire suppression system was activated and the aircraft diverted to the nearest airport for further assessment." The statement further says that tests have been conducted on the fire detection system and it has been found to be working properly. The airline says that the crew and passengers have been taken to a local hotel and the flight is set to depart Athens at 1700 hours and is expected to arrive in Nairobi at 2255hours.

http://c4i.me/site/2013/07/06/vehicle-i ... -greece-4/

Oh yeah, and it didn't crash either! :censored:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am » by *WillEase*

It's ironic that while he is saying that it was an Asiana Airline 777, I stopped the video.
It says right there the name of the airline...

It also says the diversion is standard procedure when the get an indicator alarm, in this case in the cargo area, so the comment he made about "barely managed to land in time..." is sensationalist bullshit. It wasn't
even considered an "emergency landing" but merely a safety diversion. By the way, there never was a fire either.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm » by Kinninigan

:shock:

And people wonder why the United States is hated so much, TSA pat-downs on family members looking for loved ones NOT EVEN BOARDING A PLANE :vomit:

TSA Conducted Pat Downs On Family Members of Plane Crash Victims

Federal agency made life “more difficult” for both victims and loved ones

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
July 8, 2013

Instead of helping both victims and their loved ones who were involved in the tragic Asiana Airlines plane crash at San Francisco International Airport, the TSA made life “more difficult” for both by delaying victims for hours and conducting pat downs on grief-stricken family members who were still unaware of whether their loved ones were dead or alive.

The L.A. Times reports:

“Some passengers were found wandering, dazed, near the wreckage. Others made a beeline for the international terminal, where they waited for as long as five hours to be reunited with panicked friends and family.”

The process was made more difficult, and slower, by a series of screenings conducted by the Transportation Security Administration, police said. Officials spent hours interviewing passengers inside the international departure gates.

To get into the boarding area to meet up with them, loved ones were interviewed, searched and vetted by TSA officials. The vetting included checking that family names matched up and that the passengers knew the people trying to get through the security area.

One by one, relatives walked through the glass doors that separate the terminal from the gates, hoping the children or spouses they had not heard from would be waiting inside.”

In many ways this represents the worst example of TSA abuse ever recorded, underscoring the depth to which the federal agency’s regulations are mindlessly enforced with no consideration for circumstances whatsoever.

Even the incredibly rare event of a plane crashing at an airport is not enough for the TSA to employ some semblence of common sense and basic human compassion.

Hundreds of family members in the throes of emotional trauma unlike anything they have ever experienced before rush to the airport not knowing whether their loved ones are dead, alive or critically injured, and the TSA’s first thought is to carry out grope downs on all of them, despite the fact that they are not even boarding a plane.

“Imagine your spouse, parent, child or sibling was on that plane but you had no idea whether your beloved was dead or alive, in one piece or several. And the TSA’s always tenderhearted, sensitive goons are standing between you and finding out,” writes Becky Akers.

Why not just let the passengers who were on the plane back through to the other side of the security area? This would have negated the need to screen anyone and saved hours of pointless harassment for those already laboring under emotional turmoil. It would also have eliminated any security concerns.

Unfortunately, the TSA has proven itself to be an agency that is immune to common sense, even under such extreme circumstances as a Boeing 777 crash landing at a major airport.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-conduct ... ctims.html

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm » by The57ironman

WillEase666 wrote:I thought this was a particularly surreal image. Imagine being on that United Airlines plane, looking out of the window and seeing that. :scary:

......that's a fake.... :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 pm » by The57ironman

...in fact, this whole fackin' story smells like a b*llshit movie script...

..and it stinks

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 pm » by Kinninigan

The57ironman wrote:.

..and it stinks

Once again the facts are stranger then fiction:

:look:

Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg reschedules flight, avoids plane crash

Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg was supposed to be aboard the Asiana Airlines flight that crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday morning.

Sandberg and other execs at the social media giant escaped potential disaster when they switched to a United flight returning from a Korean business trip. Two passengers were reported dead and 181 injured when the Boeing 777 landed short of a runway at about 11:27 a.m. PT.

"I was on another flight from Korea at the exact same time,'' she said in an email to USA TODAY's Jon Swartz. "We are ok. My friend on that flight is ok, too."

Sandberg, 43, says colleagues Debbie Frost, Charlton Gholson and Kelly Hoffman also switched flights.

Sandberg, a billionaire and author of the recently released best seller Lean In, took another flight flight from Seoul to cash in air miles tickets for family members. She said the United flight landed 20 minutes before the Asiana crashed.

"Thanks you to everyone who is reaching out - and sorry if we worried anyone,'' she tweeted.

Samsung executive David Eun, who was on crashed flight, was among the first to tweet and send photos of the heavily damaged Boeing 777.

"I just crash landed at SFO,'' he said. "Tail ripped off. Most everyone seems fine. I'm ok. Surreal."

Eun, shared information about fellow passengers and photos from the crash site, gaining thousands of new Twitter followers as he posted updates.

Late Saturday afternoon, Eun tweeted; "Just went through customs. Adrenaline rush is subsiding. Just trying to process all this. Really glad that most everyone I saw seemed ok, with just a few minor injuries. Thinking a lot about family and friends right now..."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013 ... t/2495409/

:bullshit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:45 pm » by Gbrown

The57ironman wrote:.

..and it stinks

:flop: 100%

PreviousNext