Bolshoi artistic director says he knows who attacked him wit

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 am » by Malogg

Bolshoi artistic director says he knows who attacked him with acid

Director of the Russian Bolshoi Theater who had acid splashed in his face two weeks ago says he knows who was behind the attack.
Bolshoi Theater director Sergei Filin, suffered third degree burns to his face and neck when a masked man approach him outside his home in central Moscow on 17 January and splashed him with acid.
He is now undergoing treatment to restore his eyesight, which doctors say he is in danger of losing. He is to be transferred to Germany to undergo further treatment.
From his hospital bed, he has revealed to RT that he is ready to come back and resume his role as the artistic director at the world’s most renowned ballet venue.
He has also stated that he knew who attacked him, which he claimed was to ruin his and the theater’s reputation.
He has not yet revealed any names and said he would wait until the police have finished their investigation, which has impressed him so far.
“I’m amazed by the amount of effort they have put into this investigation. I think, in a foreseeable future, we’ll get the answers we’re looking for,” he shared with RT.
The attack was intended to remove him from his job he explained to the BBC. “I not only have a suspicion about who did this, but I'm absolutely certain I know who did this,” he said.
The police investigation is focusing on people associated with the Bolshoi as Filin has received a number of threats in the past relating to his work.
Before becoming artistic director 2011, Filin, 42, was a star dancer for the Bolshoi. A hip injury forced him to retire as a performer.

Video within>>> http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/acid ... ector-369/
Image :flop: