Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm » by Cornbread714

It took you a while to come up with that zinger, but you speak the truth. :pray:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm » by Boondox681

i do like you corn.your no pussy.
(that's a compliment,boondox style :D )
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 pm » by Torofamily

viggz wrote:If you think The muslims blew the towers then your a fkin well thick idiot who seriousely needs to read everything you can find on this subject. Ignorent people and just the plain stupid and easily led will be the people protesting this shit.

read the thread before you talk shit
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 pm » by Torofamily

The thread title was a problem???

Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help; national media mute
Published on 08-22-2010
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010
Source: Crook And Liars http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/florid ... elp-nation
Copyright © 2006-2010 BlackListedNews.com

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Anti-Muslim sentiments in Florida have been bubbling to the surface, particularly after Republican Dan Fanelli's campaign commercial was aired asking if a man appearing to be from the Middle East "looked like a terrorist." According to Yahoo News, there were two other ads with even more pointed messages against Muslims:

Another ad has Fanelli saying, "This is a terrorist," as he presents a "Middle Eastern" man strapped with a "bomb" and wearing what appears to be a dish towel "turban."

Yet another ad shows two Arabic-speaking "terrorists" constructing a bomb while discussing "martyrdom" and "killing infidels." The ad also mocks long-standing due process rights such as Miranda warnings and access to lawyers.

These ads air, and a mosque is bombed. The bomb could have killed many people. To further stir the pot, this:

Last month, CAIR reported that a Muslim university professor was appointed to the Jacksonville, Fla., Human Rights Commission despite a prolonged smear campaign by the anti-Islam hate group ACT! for America, whose leader says Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

There's a deep pattern of anti-Islam behavior in Florida. CommonDreams.org has the list. It's a story worthy of attention by every single citizen in this country.

I did a quick Google news search. I found lots of local stories. But look what happens when I try major news sites:

FOX News: Nothing

CNN: Nothing

MSNBC: Nothing

CBS News: Nothing.

Why is that?

your simplistic if you thought so and this title is ridicules

its part of the story..... try reading before making a fool of yourselves
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/bomb-a-mosque-t29951.html

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm » by Torofamily

thanks Boon :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm » by Torofamily

the title should not have been changed and if any mod felt an overwhelming urge to impose their opinion and decide to change it, I believe it would have shown common curtsy and respect, to change it to what the original publish article is.

Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help; national media mute
Published on 08-22-2010
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010
Source: Crook And Liars http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/florid ... elp-nation
Copyright © 2006-2010 BlackListedNews.com

the whole point of this thread was to point out the extremes of emotion that are involved in this topic

I thought that the mods would see it for what it is and not get caught up in the emotion of it, but odiously I was wrong

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 pm » by Allreadydead

All rather confusing - shouldn't we change the title of this thread so it's relevant to the topic?.... :sleep: :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 pm » by Torofamily

allreadydead wrote:
All rather confusing - shouldn't we change the title of this thread so it's relevant to the topic?.... :sleep: :mrgreen:

agreed :flop:

thanks

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 pm » by Torofamily

can I please have a mod that is on line correct the ridiculous mistake of retitling this thread to something so completely off topic and insulting that it takes away any credibility of the original news articles. and then edit all the side tracking post that preceded.

that in my opinion would be fair and just

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm » by Torofamily

thanks to the mod that corrected the mistake of an erroneous mistitle

PreviousNext