Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 5:24 pm » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:please put aside everything you know about 9/11 for just a few moments put it aside
and watch this video in full screen if possible so u will be able to read the text
keep an open mind and open heart about it and judge for urself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwDr6BwF2Q

Upload to Disclose.tv

This Video is fake, it's not Bin Ladin, looks nothing like him. :top:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 pm » by Skybetcam

FUCK SAKE!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL AMERICANS OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE "MUSLIMS" ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 9-11

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez. What have you been doing since 2001?

YOU UTTER FUCKING RETARD!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm » by Phaeton

skybetcam wrote:FUCK SAKE!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL AMERICANS OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE "MUSLIMS" ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 9-11

Yup.. :flop: I feel ya brother.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm » by Torofamily

phaeton wrote:
skybetcam wrote:FUCK SAKE!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL AMERICANS OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE "MUSLIMS" ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 9-11

Yup.. :flop: I feel ya brother.

So I would venture to say that you both are referring to the
actual boomer who mistakenly boomed the wrong target of his aggregation.

being that I know you would not have commented on a thread without actually reading it...........right?

Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help; national media mute
Published on 08-22-2010
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010
Source: Crook And Liars http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/florid ... elp-nation
Copyright © 2006-2010 BlackListedNews.com

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Anti-Muslim sentiments in Florida have been bubbling to the surface, particularly after Republican Dan Fanelli's campaign commercial was aired asking if a man appearing to be from the Middle East "looked like a terrorist." According to Yahoo News, there were two other ads with even more pointed messages against Muslims:

Another ad has Fanelli saying, "This is a terrorist," as he presents a "Middle Eastern" man strapped with a "bomb" and wearing what appears to be a dish towel "turban."

Yet another ad shows two Arabic-speaking "terrorists" constructing a bomb while discussing "martyrdom" and "killing infidels." The ad also mocks long-standing due process rights such as Miranda warnings and access to lawyers.

These ads air, and a mosque is bombed. The bomb could have killed many people. To further stir the pot, this:

Last month, CAIR reported that a Muslim university professor was appointed to the Jacksonville, Fla., Human Rights Commission despite a prolonged smear campaign by the anti-Islam hate group ACT! for America, whose leader says Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

There's a deep pattern of anti-Islam behavior in Florida. CommonDreams.org has the list. It's a story worthy of attention by every single citizen in this country.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 pm » by zinzana

endless16 wrote:
zinzana wrote:please put aside everything you know about 9/11 for just a few moments put it aside
and watch this video in full screen if possible so u will be able to read the text

Upload to Disclose.tv

i strongly suggest u take the free online eye exam

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 pm » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:
endless16 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

i strongly suggest u take the free online eye exam

My vision is literally perfect, needed glasses twice in my life, early teens, for short and then long sightedness, it evened out, I have regular tests, and have absolutely no problems with my vision. Thanks for your concern though...

The man pertaining to be Osama Bin Ladin in this video is wearing a Golden Ring on his right hand, illegal in his religion. He uses his right hand, when Bin Ladin is left handed, the skin colour is too dark, unless he's using "just for men" then his beard is not grey enough, the nose is a different shape, perhaps he's had massive re-constructive surgery at the American Military Hospital he stayed at after 9/11 for his Kidney problems? Who knows, more likely it just isn't him though.

Compare this video to other videos of him, it's not him, many videos are released claiming to be Bin Ladin and are fake, some are real, so you do have to be careful and it's an easy mistake to make.

I did not, however, say he had nothing to do with 9/11, this video is merely not evidence of that, as a former CIA agent he had the right contacts to be in on that particular operation for sure. :dunno:

Take a look for yourself... Image Same guy?... :bullshit:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm » by Boondox681

nutbags....not just in your pants anymore.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 pm » by Nihilgeist

hotpot wrote:If everybody just worked together, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, atheists etc alike, we could take down the true warmongers and secure a peaceful future for ourselves and our children.
We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves.
I consider myself a good man albeit atheist. Yet I would strap those Bilderberg bastards down to a table and first administer drugs to prevent them from falling unconscious. Then I would dismantle their bodies organ by organ. I'm sorry to say that I would enjoy it.
If the people ever catch up with these bastards, they will pay severely.
And it may even be their own people that turn on them. Their bodyguards are in the same boat as we are.

Yes, as an atheist to an atheist, I believe you have the right message.

Please proceed to go over to Israel and straighten things out between the Israeli Jews and the Palestinian Muslims on how the NWO is causing their strife.

Please Travel to the Balkans and let the Serbian Eastern Orthodox Christians and the Kosovars Muslims know that it's the NWO that stands between them getting a long.

Please travel to Russia and let the Russian Eastern Orthodox Christians and the Chechnyan Muslims know that it's the NWO getting in the way of their great relations.

Please travel to Kashmir and let the Pakistani Muslims and the Indian Hindus know that's the NWO not allowing them to settle their differences on a border.

Please travel to Sudan and let the Sudanese Muslims and the Sudanese Christians know that they don't need to be slaughtered because the NWO is causing them to hate eachother.

Please travel to Kurdistan and let the Turkish Muslims and the Kurdish Muslims know that they don't need to fight over an independent country anymore, it's the NWO that's causing it.

The NWO isn't causing these problems. It's called Human Nature and Religion/Ideology. It will continue for all time until true education/knowledge of the universal truth of this reality of ours cleans out the myriads of mumbo jumbo and voodoo magic. And that will never happen because no one holds a patent on the universal truth.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 pm » by Nihilgeist

endless16 wrote:My vision is literally perfect, needed glasses twice in my life, early teens, for short and then long sightedness, it evened out, I have regular tests, and have absolutely no problems with my vision. Thanks for your concern though...

The man pertaining to be Osama Bin Ladin in this video is wearing a Golden Ring on his right hand, illegal in his religion. He uses his right hand, when Bin Ladin is left handed, the skin colour is too dark, unless he's using "just for men" then his beard is not grey enough, the nose is a different shape, perhaps he's had massive re-constructive surgery at the American Military Hospital he stayed at after 9/11 for his Kidney problems? Who knows, more likely it just isn't him though.

Compare this video to other videos of him, it's not him, many videos are released claiming to be Bin Ladin and are fake, some are real, so you do have to be careful and it's an easy mistake to make.

I did not, however, say he had nothing to do with 9/11, this video is merely not evidence of that, as a former CIA agent he had the right contacts to be in on that particular operation for sure. :dunno:

Take a look for yourself... Image Same guy?... :bullshit:

Soooo, what would be the point of "faking" Bin Laden if you claim he's just under the CIA's payroll anyways? "Faking" him implies he didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and the video puts in a double of him implying he did, thereby implicating him in the attacks. But if he's under the CIA payroll anyways, then he'd have no problem implicating himself in the attacks because that's what he's payed to do and it has nothing to do with muslims.

Furthermore, people like you tend to "justify" Islams' hate for us when it comes to our attacks with Drones and our wars within their countries, but when it comes to them actually attacking us, "oh no, it couldn't be them, they're not the terrorists, the CIA implanted fake terrorists to attack us". So they're justified to attack us due to what we do but when it comes to attacking us, it's not them, it's our own Government?

Please actually THINK about the logic of these conspiracy theories before indicating they "both" exist simultaneously.

Better yet, spread the message of freedom with some Lady GaGa CD's and Avatar DVD's in Taliban country. I'd love to see how you're welcomed with open arms because afterall, they don't hate our freedoms/culture, it's just NWO/CIA propaganda and "implanted" terrorists.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 pm » by zinzana

ImageImage
i hope u see better now .......

PreviousNext