Florida mosque bombed; FBI calls for help

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 pm » by Buffendoff


nihilgeist wrote:
endless16 wrote:My vision is literally perfect, needed glasses twice in my life, early teens, for short and then long sightedness, it evened out, I have regular tests, and have absolutely no problems with my vision. Thanks for your concern though...

The man pertaining to be Osama Bin Ladin in this video is wearing a Golden Ring on his right hand, illegal in his religion. He uses his right hand, when Bin Ladin is left handed, the skin colour is too dark, unless he's using "just for men" then his beard is not grey enough, the nose is a different shape, perhaps he's had massive re-constructive surgery at the American Military Hospital he stayed at after 9/11 for his Kidney problems? Who knows, more likely it just isn't him though.

Compare this video to other videos of him, it's not him, many videos are released claiming to be Bin Ladin and are fake, some are real, so you do have to be careful and it's an easy mistake to make.

I did not, however, say he had nothing to do with 9/11, this video is merely not evidence of that, as a former CIA agent he had the right contacts to be in on that particular operation for sure. :dunno:

Take a look for yourself... Image Same guy?... :bullshit:



Soooo, what would be the point of "faking" Bin Laden if you claim he's just under the CIA's payroll anyways? "Faking" him implies he didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and the video puts in a double of him implying he did, thereby implicating him in the attacks. But if he's under the CIA payroll anyways, then he'd have no problem implicating himself in the attacks because that's what he's payed to do and it has nothing to do with muslims.

Furthermore, people like you tend to "justify" Islams' hate for us when it comes to our attacks with Drones and our wars within their countries, but when it comes to them actually attacking us, "oh no, it couldn't be them, they're not the terrorists, the CIA implanted fake terrorists to attack us". So they're justified to attack us due to what we do but when it comes to attacking us, it's not them, it's our own Government?

Please actually THINK about the logic of these conspiracy theories before indicating they "both" exist simultaneously.

Better yet, spread the message of freedom with some Lady GaGa CD's and Avatar DVD's in Taliban country. I'd love to see how you're welcomed with open arms because afterall, they don't hate our freedoms/culture, it's just NWO/CIA propaganda and "implanted" terrorists.


As a huge ga ga fan, even if I think she is a bit of a whore this was brilliant
.

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm » by Buffendoff


Next will be her performing in burka with fuckholes for proud taliban fighters to abuse.
Then willingly amputation of her ears/nose for the sind she made them do.

This will make her music much better, new sound, so she will get even more popular.
We all know taliban is the real nice guys, they care about animals, (throw grenades at the oldest lion in the world), compassion, they felt he was in need of support.

Jews presented this as bad muslims, but it was from grace of a good muslim.
Life is good, I´m inspired by humor from sekular muslims, they are better then me.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 pm » by Endless16


nihilgeist wrote:
endless16 wrote:My vision is literally perfect, needed glasses twice in my life, early teens, for short and then long sightedness, it evened out, I have regular tests, and have absolutely no problems with my vision. Thanks for your concern though...

The man pertaining to be Osama Bin Ladin in this video is wearing a Golden Ring on his right hand, illegal in his religion. He uses his right hand, when Bin Ladin is left handed, the skin colour is too dark, unless he's using "just for men" then his beard is not grey enough, the nose is a different shape, perhaps he's had massive re-constructive surgery at the American Military Hospital he stayed at after 9/11 for his Kidney problems? Who knows, more likely it just isn't him though.

Compare this video to other videos of him, it's not him, many videos are released claiming to be Bin Ladin and are fake, some are real, so you do have to be careful and it's an easy mistake to make.

I did not, however, say he had nothing to do with 9/11, this video is merely not evidence of that, as a former CIA agent he had the right contacts to be in on that particular operation for sure. :dunno:

Take a look for yourself... Image Same guy?... :bullshit:



Soooo, what would be the point of "faking" Bin Laden if you claim he's just under the CIA's payroll anyways? "Faking" him implies he didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and the video puts in a double of him implying he did, thereby implicating him in the attacks. But if he's under the CIA payroll anyways, then he'd have no problem implicating himself in the attacks because that's what he's payed to do and it has nothing to do with muslims.

Furthermore, people like you tend to "justify" Islams' hate for us when it comes to our attacks with Drones and our wars within their countries, but when it comes to them actually attacking us, "oh no, it couldn't be them, they're not the terrorists, the CIA implanted fake terrorists to attack us". So they're justified to attack us due to what we do but when it comes to attacking us, it's not them, it's our own Government?

Please actually THINK about the logic of these conspiracy theories before indicating they "both" exist simultaneously.

Better yet, spread the message of freedom with some Lady GaGa CD's and Avatar DVD's in Taliban country. I'd love to see how you're welcomed with open arms because afterall, they don't hate our freedoms/culture, it's just NWO/CIA propaganda and "implanted" terrorists.


Point of faking a video? Perhaps he died? He did have some very serious medical problems. I said he "WAS" working for the CIA, back when the Soviets were in Afghanistan, he fought by proxy for America, if you know your history, I didn't say he was paid to take the blame for 9/11. Actually, I would say it is impossible for Bin Ladin to have planned and executed the attacks, since he has no control over the US Air Force, which happened to be away on War Games at the exact time of the attacks, same went for the UK Police being on a training exercise during the 7/7 bombings here. The Madrid bombings were eventually admitted by the Spanish as having been conducted by the Spanish intelligence services, the original bombing of the Twin Towers was set up and executed under the guidance of the FBI, why should this be treated any differently? Or even the possibility of this being a clandestine operation performed by the US itself be considered? They perform larger acts of terrorism against civilian populations, 3000 people is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I like the "people like you" comment, really gives me an idea as to your character. All Islamic states should be eradicated, any country who bases their laws, culture and systems on ancient texts should be removed, in my opinion. The USA should be banned from possessing nuclear arms as the ONLY nation to have ever used them in combat, on a massive civilian populous too. The CIA has conducted secret operations around the world, including in their own country, as have the DoD here, for instance in the UK the DoD released deadly toxins into urban areas to monitor the effects on the population, apparently Anthrax has a long life when it comes into contact with spider webs, is the main point in the summary of that particular operation, it's the way of the world.

Lady GaGa and Avatar?... Lady GaGa is the worst thing to happen to music. She doesn't even realise the irony of naming herself after a Queen song that implies that all the pop music is shit. (Radio Gaga was originally intended to be Radio Kaka, being Swedish for Shit, but they had to change it.) It really is quite a fitting name though, I can't wait for her to cover her beloved song. Avatar is a piece of trash, wish I hadn't have bothered watching it, perhaps it could be used as a form of psychological warfare? I heard many people killed themselves after seeing it because they could never live like that. Also be nice to put in the credits, for added effect, that humans cannot survive in a no-gravity environment for more than 9 months without losing almost all their muscle.

Can't blame them for hating American culture, but I hate their culture and American culture, to be honest I don't know which one is worse or more dangerous, I agree that Israel should be removed since it is a destabilising element in the Middle-East, and that Christian and Muslim fundamentalism should be eradicated, so I have problems with both sides. Europe had it's empires and crusades, and inevitably the quest for power results in a collapse from the inside. It's only a matter of time.

If you look into all the elements of the 9/11 attacks, it clearly is not as cut and dry as "It was the Islams!"... and you really believe that an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan is justifiable by these attacks? Or more to the point, would warrant it? Or serve any purpose, in regards to these events? If you really do believe that "The Islams!" planned and executed this attack, which in military terms was brilliant, perfectly timed, then don't you think that perhaps it isn't the best thing you could be doing to be bombing the shit out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Won't this piss the really powerful "Islams!" off in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Egypt? The countries that could actually do some damage if they wanted to?

Initiate
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 pm » by Skybetcam


oi fuckwit, you posted

These are two stories that I kind of found interesting and wanted to here some opinions from around the world. To me, cause of growing up in New York, feel that the mosque in N.Y. is almost like the family of a serial killer putting a statue of the killer at the graves of the victims. Whats your opinion?

My reply MORE THAN SENSIBLE,
You are the retard with comments such as "almost like the family of a serial killer putting a statue of the killer at the graves of the victims"

Muslims didn't do 9-11.
Perhaps 1 or 2 were involved at some level, but YOUR OWN PEOPLE did it.

Now FUCK OFF, you SPACKER!!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Acheron

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 pm » by Lapislazuli


zinzana wrote:please put aside everything you know about 9/11 for just a few moments put it aside
and watch this video in full screen if possible so u will be able to read the text
keep an open mind and open heart about it and judge for urself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwDr6BwF2Q

So what's about it? The CIA produced some tapes for their top agent Tim Osman. Does it prove anything more than CIA's confession of an involvement?

You start to disappoint me now; beginning with your statement: "please put aside everything you know about 9/11 for just a few moments put it aside..."

And then you come up with this :bullshit: ???

O man, don't await me to click any further link you may provide. :(

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm » by zinzana


the label cia agent is not excatly correct
the usa helped the mojahidin to fight the russians in afganistan
but like any good back stabbing musslim the hate for american troops who were stationed in saudi arabia started to grow and they started bombing the hell out of tham
June 26, 1996 - 23 U.S. Troops Die in Truck Bombing in Saudi Base

BIN LADEN'S FATWA

The following text is a fatwa, or declaration of war, by Osama bin Laden first published in Al Quds Al Arabi, a London-based newspaper, in August, 1996. The fatwa is entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places."
read more

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2940
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 pm » by Torofamily


skybetcam wrote:oi fuckwit, you posted

These are two stories that I kind of found interesting and wanted to here some opinions from around the world. To me, cause of growing up in New York, feel that the mosque in N.Y. is almost like the family of a serial killer putting a statue of the killer at the graves of the victims. Whats your opinion?

My reply MORE THAN SENSIBLE,
You are the retard with comments such as "almost like the family of a serial killer putting a statue of the killer at the graves of the victims"

Muslims didn't do 9-11.
Perhaps 1 or 2 were involved at some level, but YOUR OWN PEOPLE did it.

Now FUCK OFF, you SPACKER!!








your an angry dick..................its nice to be anonymous than you can have the balls you lack in real life
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook