Booze!! How you know when you have had enough

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 am » by Darrylmckay

chatdepoivre wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Thats not drunk....now this, this is drunk.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsar-0DabW0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsar-0DabW0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

sometimes i think that my boyfriend would rather have sex with his car than me, bastard :wink:

what is it about the cars?

none of my girl friends would want to make love to their car's

why do males want to have sex with their cars?

I think a case of beer helps many things, paticularly sex.

shit i just realised how that sounded, sorry, that was not ment as a shot at you, just the sex with cars thing.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 am » by domdabears

LOL awesome video. thanks for sharing.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 am » by Chatdepoivre

darrylmckay wrote:
chatdepoivre wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Thats not drunk....now this, this is drunk.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsar-0DabW0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsar-0DabW0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

sometimes i think that my boyfriend would rather have sex with his car than me, bastard :wink:

what is it about the cars?

none of my girl friends would want to make love to their car's

why do males want to have sex with their cars?

I think a case of beer helps many things, paticularly sex.

shit i just realised how that sounded, sorry, that was not ment as a shot at you, just the sex with cars thing.

the sorry thing is that when he is sober (my bfriend) he wants his car, and after a bunch of beers he wants me, maybe i should get my ass chromed?
In a world full of audio visual marvels, may words matter to you and be full of magic

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 6:20 am » by domdabears

chatdepoivre wrote:the sorry thing is that when he is sober (my bfriend) he wants his car, and after a bunch of beers he wants me, maybe i should get my ass chromed?

Sounds like your boyfriend needs to get his priorities straight.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 am » by Chatdepoivre

domdabears wrote:
chatdepoivre wrote:the sorry thing is that when he is sober (my bfriend) he wants his car, and after a bunch of beers he wants me, maybe i should get my ass chromed?

no, i just need to crash his car :lol:
In a world full of audio visual marvels, may words matter to you and be full of magic

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 am » by domdabears

chatdepoivre wrote:
domdabears wrote:

I see how it is. :owned:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 7:36 am » by Torofamily

kool girl :mrgreen:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 am » by Aragajag

chatdepoivre wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Is that you Carol?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am » by jetxvii

This guy is Robo Trippin... on Robitussin, he is feeling the pulses now, the way he convulses on the floor like he can't get up is a good sign of him snapping in and out of motor functions while his brain is still telling him he is weightless......

how do I know because I have done it before and I don't recommend it. good way to feel like your a fucking light and nimble Robot for a while. until you smoke then that is what happens right there in the video.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 am » by Slith

I can't relate to this, so I won't comment. :mrgreen:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Previous