Bosnian Pyramid update. David Wilcock

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 am » by Chillitiger

An update on the Bosnian pyramid.

I find this very fascinating. This discovery It really divides people. Is it an ancient man made pyramid or are they natural features. Do some research and make up your own mind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 11:11 am » by Hayden

Thanks for posting! I've followed this discovery since it was made and after initial scepticism, I now believe it to be real. I asked myself, how would the pyramids a Giza look if they were in the same climate, instead of a desert? ie covered in vegetation.The blocks and tunnels that have been found inside,are unlikely to be natural. :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 12:19 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

ooops :mrgreen: sorry
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Did I just hear willcock say the pyramids can be used to stabilize earth weather system ?

because I always thought he was a bell end but this just snapped the needle on my bullshit meter
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 pm » by Chillitiger

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Did I just hear willcock say the pyramids can be used to stabilize earth weather system ?

because I always thought he was a bell end but this just snapped the needle on my bullshit meter

Haha

I can't say I'm a big fan of DW. In fact I agree he is a bit of a tool.

He does get some good interviews though. And he interviews a whole lot better Than Kerry Cassidy!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm » by TorJohnson

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Did I just hear willcock say the pyramids can be used to stabilize earth weather system ?

If there's one guy in this whole alternative movement that is full of bullshit, it's David Reincarnation-Of-Edgar-Cacye Wilcock. Even David Icke I've found to be proven right about many things over the years. I can't stand these new age crystal energy people.

That said, I will watch the video. I'm fascinated by the Bosnian Pyramids and even moreso by the lack of mainstream acknowledgement of the site. Their silence on the matter is deafening to me.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

They announced back in Nov 2013, Pyramids had been found in ecuador.

Link to original article

http://pocho.com/explorers-find-lost-ci ... n-ecuador/

There video doesnt work, here's a youtube alternative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wedb8-q9NI

Ironic that the first thing archeologist's are interested in is iNCA Gold! :badair:

The original article publisher goes to great length to protect his privacy and wearabouts, then spoils it by telling everyone in another article.. Near where I live in Ambato Equador! :lol:
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 pm » by Rich316

TorJohnson wrote: I can't stand these new age crystal meth people.

Fixed.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm » by Constabul

to bad something as cool for archeology as the bosnian pyramid has to have a douchebag like wilcock attach himself to it.

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 2:51 pm » by julianazzange7

I'm sorry, I just can't help laughing at David Wilcock.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next