boston marathon/massacre follow through

Initiate

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 am » by SolStone

The bright colors are the mass number of laser-sights trained on his head as the photos are being taking in real-time.

Scroll up in this thread and examine the photograph leaked from the hospital; notice the exit wound on the SUSPECT'S left cheek, sewn together using invisible thread (rather than stapled which would have been terribly obvious). Notice as well the ear plug in SUSPECT's left ear, holding the brain matter within the head.

Please feel free to dispute my examination of the present information.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 2:08 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 pm » by *WillEase*

Rolling Stone’s Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Issue Is Already Selling on Ebay for $20
The thing hasn’t even hit newsstands yet.

Just one day after the curtain was raised on the Rolling Stone cover featuring Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one day before it hit newsstands, there were several copies of the magazine selling on Ebay for around $20. Groan. The inevitable side-effect of investing several metric tons of rage into a physical object, as many of us did at the revelation of Rolling Stone‘s cover, is that to those who don’t share the rage, it becomes a collector’s item. Apparently those that got their hands on a copy before it went up for sale, either because they’re subscribers or by some other means, sought to cash in. One Texas based seller advertises the issue as “controversial,” “hot,” and “rare.” Amusingly, that seller’s description continues:

THIS COPY IS RARE AND ALMOST HARD TO FIND!
ORDERS WILL BE FILLED WHEN SHIPMENT ARRIVES AT THE END OF THE WEEK!
THIS ITME [sic] WILL SELL OUT FAST SO RESERVE YOURS NOW!

Oh, man, the phrase, “ALMOST HARD TO FIND.” Hahahahaha. Allow us to argue that if you pay $20 for something whose cover price is $4.99 because it is “almost hard to find” … you are unredeemable. One seller says they are, “sure it won’t stay on the newsstand for long.” Is that true? Sure, several stores said they wouldn’t sell the issue, but … most of them did not. We have to imagine that if you try hard, you can find a copy of a magazine that’s the subject of widespread boycotts for something less than a 400 percent markup.

Okay, perhaps there are those who live in the middle of nowhere with only a CVS to sell them magazines and who are desperate for a print copy of this issue. Perhaps they will put in a bid. And abroad, where copies are non-existent, and emotions are less raw, perhaps there are those who want a copy too, but then … several sellers appear only to ship to the U.S. where, to the vast majority of us, this just seems a little silly and cravenly opportunistic.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog ... e-on-ebay/
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

cravenly opportunistic

Nice one Will...........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 pm » by SolStone

So that newest picture you released is 'middle' in chronology to the two you posted yesterday. The one you posted today would be after he crawls out and lifts his shirt showing he's unarmed, but BEFORE he falls over and bleeds out. So after lifting his shirt to show he's unarmed, the 3rd (or next photo) is his shirt falling down as he tries to lift his hands in submission - BEFORE he falls over and bleeds out.

No doubt profits are driving the hype with Rolling Stone; but is the implication that the boy would already be dead before these photos are taken after being shot? I would like to know if the cover publicity is leading one to believe these photos are faked?

I'm not there, so I'm not saying they are purely authentic. What I am saying, is in real life people don't die within seconds of their first shot - and are lucky if they bleed out quickly or lose consciousness from the shock. Reality lends credence to these photos. What does not is the boy's uncle having CIA connections and the boy's parents being told they will never be able to see their boys again, not in prison or elsewhere. These are the things that make no sense, and I would argue at this point, that the two boys were not knowledgeable, but that elements within the family were.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...at least not until you have evidence that baby's the real sum-a-bitch! At this point in the whole thing, I think those two boys were hook, lined, and blind-sided. If you are comparing him to a faked-death Bin Laden situation, well, I would say we have A LOT more evidence of this young man's death than we still do of Bin Laden's. Like I said though, I wasn't there.

Who was there? An undertrained federally enforced and armed hit squad, who like with Dorne, had no intent of apprehending the SUSPECT. They were gonna kill that little terrorist where and when they found him. This is why we have Special Mission teams - so they can conduct surgical operations when the blunt force of an unthinking hammer (law enforcement at their best) would not be beneficial to the operation.

In point of fact, we'd be much better off now with questions and answers than a dead man appearing in court - oh - and no cameras allowed! I will end with is this, don't get caught up in the hype. Same shit different day.

I'd seriously be looking to see what else happened on the day EVERYONE was looking at the two brothers all the State-run thugs were out to hunt down and kill with extreme prejudice. Doesn't the thrill of the hunt get everyone's blood pressure up (even those watching safely from home)? That's where you might find something.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm » by Kinninigan

SolStone wrote:The bright colors are the mass number of laser-sights trained on his head as the photos are being taking in real-time.

Scroll up in this thread and examine the photograph leaked from the hospital; notice the exit wound on the SUSPECT'S left cheek, sewn together using invisible thread (rather than stapled which would have been terribly obvious). Notice as well the ear plug in SUSPECT's left ear, holding the brain matter within the head.

Please feel free to dispute my examination of the present information.

:flop:

your post must been merged, just go back a few posts, a few of us got it covered!

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 pm » by SolStone

Kinninigan wrote::flop:
your post must been merged, just go back a few posts, a few of us got it covered!

Hi Kinni,
No, I don't think it was merged, they usually let us know when they do that (there's many boston threads, sometimes I confuse them). Generally I read the initial information presented in a post and then write my assessment to that information prior to reading all the comments, that way I can offer my honest assessment of the information. If there are multiple pages of responses, I may only read the comments relevant to my assessment. My apologies if you said something similar (I scrolled up to read one of your posts, but wasn't quite sure what I wrote that contradicted).

It was most likely my fault is what I'm trying to explain. I'm burning incense as a peace offering :idea:

As to the topic, I fully understand Habeas Corpus and all its implications. It is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE however that our FBI Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) was founded and originally trained by ex-military (Army) special missions operators. The significance is that although HRT may not have the experience as our military special missions teams, they have the training and for the intent of surgical operations on American soil.

Who sent the little league bad news bears (local law enforcement) to the Olympics when we needed (and had) a unit with the training and maturity to apprehend this suspect? I mean, this was supposed to be an important event right?

Initiate

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

*WillEase* wrote:Image

Despite a serious throat wound preventing him from speaking, the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect is beginning to respond to questions from investigators, federal officials tell NBC News.
Nearly 48 hours after he was taken into custody following an intense gun battle and manhunt, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was communicating with a special team of federal investigators at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He was responding to questions mostly in writing because of the throat wound, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The suspect remains in serious condition.
The throat wound may be the result of a suicide attempt, investigators said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... tions?lite

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:05 am » by SolStone

Lips of Lucifer wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Image

Despite a serious throat wound preventing him from speaking, the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect is beginning to respond to questions from investigators, federal officials tell NBC News.
Nearly 48 hours after he was taken into custody following an intense gun battle and manhunt, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was communicating with a special team of federal investigators at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He was responding to questions mostly in writing because of the throat wound, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The suspect remains in serious condition.
The throat wound may be the result of a suicide attempt, investigators said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... tions?lite

Lips of Lucifer,
Thank you for that information. I suppose this shifts my question into, "why was it nearly 48 hours before HRT (or whoever this 'special team' was) got ahold of the suspect. Sure, most likely because of the wounds; however, that does not account for 'who' gave the order for law enforcement to return fire on the suspect rather than waiting for HRT (who should have had jurisdiction over the operation, considering they knew in advance and had both brothers under surveillance)? I mean, a law enforcement photographer got there before HRT?

I will look into my question tomorrow and if I come across the "who gave permission for law enforcement to return fire on a high valued target" part, I'll share my findings.

Thank you again Lips

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:13 pm » by SolStone

I spent about 20 minutes looking for who allowed law enforcement to open fire on the suspects and came up empty handed. What I have found that I have a problem with I'll lay out:

1) Audio of 'supposed gunfight'; http://xrepublic.tv/node/3120

2) For anyone trained in shooting drills, it is easy to pick apart a "shoot-out" and what used to be referred to as "rhythmic shooting;" meaning, there is a different rhythm to an actual gunfight (or lack of rhythm). In the footage released there is no single point where a radical break in rhythm takes place; meaning, during all the footage released, it is the police officers putting down suppressing fire upon two suspects hiding behind a vehicle and shouting for them to please stop firing.

3) The gun the older brother was accused of having by police accounts was a silver plated semi-automatic, and the gun produced in court was a revolver!?!

4) The police would lead us to believe the younger brother hijacked a vehicle while being fired upon (in excess of over 300 rounds of ammunition) and ran over his older brother - killing him - during the escape.

5) Before HRT or any other qualified team could arrive on the wounded little brother hiding in a boat, the police had time to set up snipers, set up photographers, and then apparently open fire on the boat. Fire upon the boat - rather than wait for FBI to arrive.

The ONLY way this could have been a 'running gunfight' or 'shoot-out' is if law enforcement "choked the kill-zone" and corralled the suspects (or 'targets' in this scenario) and did exactly what they were ordered to do - filmed the marksmen executing the suspects.

I would welcome any further information to credit or discredit what I've written here. The more information that seems to be released makes the whole thing stink more.

This video describes that the officers shot were shot by friendly fire, and the bullet holes in the homes around the neighborhood not from 'supposed' gun older brother held.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/15/us/boston ... n-shootout

PreviousNext