bowel cancer and stomach cancer

Writer

PostSun May 06, 2012 12:06 pm » by MrWho

Good to hear you are getting over it mate, cunt of a way to go otherwise. Many of your mates get sick you served with? i hear a lot of soldiers get a wide variety of shit, must be all the chemical exposure.
bitcoin.org/

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 pm » by monica44

All stomach cancers are caused by the Helicobactor virus, which can be treated with antibiotics, Thrush or Candida Albicans is another cause, when it overuns your system is when nasty diseases occur. Anytime anyone has a stomach "bug" after its clear its worth getting it tested [quick and simple from doc]
Congrats Fleck on beating it,
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm » by 99socks

Flecktarn wrote:
dont leave it till its to late as this cancer is on the increase

GM corn... in sodas... is the main culprit.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

[quote="Flecktarn"]i got my all clear letter today ,and the thing is guys it can be beaten ,as soon as you notice any difference in you habits ,go see a doctor , don't be embarrassed as doctors see this every day and your not wasting there time and you could be saving your life ..

congrats Bro...I beat the nut nicking cancer about 18months ago....well kind of.....I have recently had one of my regular check ups....I have all the appointments for the mext three and half years to get through yet but I am all clear at the moment and extremely confident and positive :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm » by Epiphany48

Really pleased for you Flecktarn! You must be so relieved. Hemp oil is really great stuff!! Organic apple cider vinegar will be good to take regularly to keep your digestive enzymes in check. :flop:

Previous