Boy asks Barack Obama 'why do people hate you?'

Writer

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:33 pm » by Damic

i did not intend to infringe on your right to comment on any subject,if thats
the way i came across i humbly appologise. i believe that all things need
balance,especially good and evil.i believe that there are beings around us
that our little brains would perceive as gods,some will be good and some
will be evil.some one or something made us.being human i have to have
something bigger than my self to believe in.simple belief in something is a long way from bowing to a master.i have business i need to attend to but i
would enjoy talking to you again later.
have a good day.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 pm » by Mep630

owned?
:flop:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 pm » by Lolwtf

is that kid a paid actor?
hes got some balls
and those parodies are hilarous!

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 pm » by jetxvii

naught wrote:No it shows to me that hate is created by god. I hear what your saying on the political side but what about the religious side? What was obama's answer then? Was it race hate related? He should have answered cause gods an asshole and not love. God=love hahahaha god would get a punch in the face from me because he just loves to hate in my eyes. God loves george bush cause he seems to have a way better life then us. Why would he have a good life and we have a life of struggle? I went to church when I was a kid and I was not brain washed enough I guess. I didn't even stick around long enough to get molested. I sided with the devil I guess. If he treats me better then the decietful entity that you call god then would he not be god. What if it's backwards and the world has been tricked. I ask myself why would he do these things and my answer is he is the devil in disguise. The bible was released by evil to trick innocent people into trusting evil . I guess its off topic but so many intelligent folk believe in the god that kills innocent or allows innocent people to die and evil people to walk around happy.

lol good answer. and kudos for people making this a race issue when the kid clearly didn't say anything about race... assumptions again.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 pm » by Lowsix

As your young eyes develop,
youll develop the skill of reading between the lines.
Right now, the truth is on the surface..or appears to be.

Based on that, of course not..totally innocent kid
(which he is, but hes being used)
asking what on the surface appears a harmless question..

Keywords, surface, plant, agenda, Race Baiting.

You think whoever told him to ask that was expecting an answer about the republicans not liking his left-leaning policies or his approach to Taarp??
..a kid thought of that deep stuff?

Because if its not race it would HAVE to be policy right?

No they wanted to see if Obama would follow their lead..

Total plant, fed that line by somebody
who is playing the race card.

Youre not seein it yet, and that's ok.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:As your young eyes develop,
youll develop the skill of reading between the lines.
Right now, the truth is on the surface..or appears to be.

Based on that, of course not..totally innocent kid
(which he is, but hes being used)
asking what on the surface appears a harmless question..

Keywords, surface, plant, agenda, Race Baiting.

You think whoever told him to ask that was expecting an answer about the republicans not liking his left-leaning policies or his approach to Taarp??
..a kid thought of that deep stuff?

Because if its not race it would HAVE to be policy right?

No they wanted to see if Obama would follow their lead..

Total plant, fed that line by somebody
who is playing the race card.

Youre not seein it yet, and that's ok.

or he's a black kid asking a fellow black man why people don't like him, there was no RACE question involved AT ALL. how can you read between the lines when he himself is black. if he said. "Mr. Obama, why don't the White folks like you then you can call it racism, but until then it is speculation without evidence of it. or a conspiracy.

Yes it would be policy because he is a Liar, he hasn't done anything that he has said he would do except put forth a bullshit health care reform. you could be right about the plant part though, but once again that is speculation without evidence. if we saw a teleprompter in his face with the words "Brought to you by the GOP" then we could declare something.

forgive me for taking surprise to your statement I just thought the no nonsense type wouldn't type non sense about a simple question... hell I would have asked the same thing in his shoes......and then some .... A Benihana backflip with a sweet Haymaker. then me going to prison for the rest of my life as I piss on his unconscious body, light a cigarette and say

"Hail to the King Baby!"

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am » by Aireswing

naught wrote:no problems i just hate religion so I get emotional about it. I believe the topic is a waste of time for humanity anyways, so good day to you to talk to you later

God hates religion too.. look it up..before you judge him...(for when people judge others.. it will be judged upon them also).. There is only one god. And he knows everything.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 am » by -Marduk-

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 2:15 am » by jetxvii

aireswing wrote:
naught wrote:no problems i just hate religion so I get emotional about it. I believe the topic is a waste of time for humanity anyways, so good day to you to talk to you later

God hates religion too.. look it up..before you judge him...(for when people judge others.. it will be judged upon them also).. There is only one god. And he knows everything.

LOL and I have one asshole that shits everything. is that the same type of analogy?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 am » by Flecktarn

i just like to think obama is a total cock,and thats why people hate him
ImageImage

PreviousNext