BP fit new Gulf of Mexico oil cap

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 pm » by Drjones

Just thought i'd post this for the weird mention of Dr.Michio Kaku.. :headscratch:
He seems to be a nwo mouthpiece..?

BP fit new Gulf of Mexico oil cap
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100713/twl ... f21e0.html :rtft:
There are risks involved in the new operation: "You could over-pressurise the pipe and cause it to explode causing mini-leaks along the pipe," said Dr. Michio Kaku, a physicist and author of the book, "Physics of the Impossible."

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm » by Saturnv

why did it take them so long to cap this leak heres the answer...because they had to figure out a way to cap it but still get the prescious oil to the surface without having it contaminated by sea water etc in one word ...MONEY!!!

Writer

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm » by Fub1966

I believe that it is truth of this whole thing, the almighty dollar, no matter the amount of life that is taken in-order to achieve this sick quest of these murdering freaks.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm » by Noetic

drjones wrote:[b]Just thought i'd post this for the weird mention of Dr.Michio Kaku.. :headscratch:

If you have seen them on tv regularly they are illuminati mouthpieces,even those considered to be fringe are in the same club.there are too many names to list here and now but plenty of people post there bullshit here everyday,it's kind of amusing,in a pathetic way.

all the humans that think they are not sheep anymore because they don't follow the mainstream shepherds are even more the fools because now they follow wolves in sheep/shepherds disguise.

but back on topic I'm glad that hole is fixed,but this aint the end of it.
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm » by Drjones

noetic wrote:
drjones wrote:Just thought i'd post this for the weird mention of Dr.Michio Kaku.. :headscratch:

If you have seen them on tv regularly they are illuminati mouthpieces,even those considered to be fringe are in the same club.there are too many names to list here and now but plenty of people post there bullshit here everyday,it's kind of amusing,in a pathetic way.

all the humans that think they are not sheep anymore because they don't follow the mainstream shepherds are even more the fools because now they follow wolves in sheep/shepherds disguise.

[b]I hear you mate,but just checked the BP site with the live cams,the section has had an overhaul,but if the leak has been capped....THEN WHAT IS THIS???....ANOTHER LEAK,completely uncapped,that's what it looks like to me... :help:

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_interne ... _ROV2.html

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 pm » by Saturnv

agree dr jones its like putting a condom over an already infected penis !!! lol

Writer

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm » by Fub1966

drjones wrote:
noetic wrote:
drjones wrote:Just thought i'd post this for the weird mention of Dr.Michio Kaku.. :headscratch:

[b]I hear you mate,but just checked the BP site with the live cams,the section has had an overhaul,but if the leak has been capped....THEN WHAT IS THIS???....ANOTHER LEAK,completely uncapped,that's what it looks like to me... :help:

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_interne ... _ROV2.html

That is sure some sick looking stuff coming out from that well! :look:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm » by Drjones

So how many of these other leaks are there???
I'm suprised at BP showing this on one of their live cams,it's also strange that the mainstream media has not reported that there is another wellhead still spewing out oil.But that's the mainstream media for you.So it looks as though BP...well they need ANOTHER cap... :oops:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 pm » by Megame23

Who knows whats going on down there... It's nothing like they are telling us.

The ocean floor could be cracked open and we wouldn't know it.

All I know is we need to get someone that isn't BP to get in there to fix it. Otherwise we are going on a time-line based on public enslavement, not oil cleanup.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm » by Drjones

megame23 wrote:Who knows whats going on down there... It's nothing like they are telling us.

The ocean floor could be cracked open and we wouldn't know it.

All I know is we need to get someone that isn't BP to get in there to fix it. Otherwise we are going on a time-line based on public enslavement, not oil cleanup.

Well apparently the new cap is going to capture,now this is from mainstream media-all the oil...but hey check out the Skandi 2 ROV..that's a helluva lot of oil still gushing out from somewhere else,somewhere they have'nt shown us yet.This situation is far from over,god willing come September it will be,but like an old saying in Star Wars-
'I have a bad feeling about this'!

Next