BP Need To Watch This Video!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm » by Crunchy

bp dont want to destroy the oil so they wont use a bio solution unless forced to imo,
especially if this can be made to work at 5km down ... eg pump a solution down to the well ... what would be the eventual result ? .... no more oil in that area ? .... this is one of the largest oil fields on the planet so thats never going to be used to fix the leak

but they say in the video that this is only effective for the surface ..... so it should be used as an alternative to dispersants thats a given but the vast majority of the oil is well below the surface
and i cannot see a way to fix this so whatever happens theres going to be pollution for decades
regardless.
the only practical and safe solution that has worked in the past .... strangly enough was in the gulf of mexico during the 70's, and that was to drill relief wells to reduce the pressure thus enabling the main well to be capped but this was done in 200 feet of water not 5km
and it took a long time to fix the leak . well over a year i think

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:45 pm » by Illuminated

worth checking - epa - poison gasses, pushing out at 70,000psi, new fissures, oil seaping out of sea floor
breaking-news-warning-over-extent-of-oil-leak-t24171.html

also

BP buys Google, Yahoo search words:Is it to keep people from real news on Gulf oil spill disaster?
http://www.examiner.com/x-33986-Politic ... pill-disas
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm » by Gbrown

Very, Very SAD. Who makes attack on a USA - China? USSR? Vietnam? Iraq? Korea? Afganistan? This is a Masons with British Queen like a flag!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm » by lamonema

I guess this could have NWO written all over it. However the fact remains, however much oil they intended to leak, is now out of BP's control, and perhaps everyones control.

Previous