Bradley Manning wants to live as a woman

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm » by Slith

Not sure if he's trying to pull a legal stunt here, but..... I do feel for this person.

The U.S. Army soldier sentenced this week to 35 years in prison for leaking 750,000 pages of classified documents to the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks said Thursday in a statement read on NBC's "Today" show that will seek hormone therapy and live as a female named Chelsea.
"As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me," Manning said in the statement. "I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible. I hope that you will support me in this transition."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/us/bradle ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm » by Devilishwork

Maybe they did something to him while he was being "interrogated". Mess with his head a bit to make his followers go off him maybe?

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm » by Santor

I don't know for sure, but the first thought I had when I learn this news is that Mr. Manning is being target with mind control techniques by the authorities. I think they are messing up with this guy to break him down and putting things in his head so deeply that to the public will, in the long run, dismiss what he did and why he did it.

Anyway, the result is simple. It once again dodge the real issue at hand and emphasis on a probably forged issue (my opinion), being Mr. Manning wanting to be a woman.

Of course it could be true and genuine. Just a coincidence that he decided to let the public know that he wants to live the rest of his life as a woman. But if it is the real deal, than after having risking his life to let the public know about the U.S. authorities behind the scene dirty acts, it's a really not smart move to discredit himself in front the public eye. I don't think a smart guy could simply go on and self destruct his own act after so must risk and high cost actions.

I think he is being mind controlled...

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 pm » by Slith

Devilishwork wrote:Maybe they did something to him while he was being "interrogated". Mess with his head a bit to make his followers go off him maybe?

Oh, no doubt he got mindf"ked. But he has felt like doing this for a while now. It probably accelerated the process though.

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 pm » by Devilishwork

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with him wanting to do this, if its what he really wants to do. It's just that the world is not a very understanding place especially with things like this. It's like all the crap he has been through and then he says this and it will kind of discredit him, if you get what I mean.

Will the PTB say that he is obviously screwed up because he now wants to be a woman, no wonder he F'ed over his nation.
I think Santor explains it better that myself.

(Slith) has he said that he has wanted to be a woman before? I'm not picking at your comment. I was just not aware if he has said this before or not?

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm » by G3n3sis

This is interesting because I have always wondered if the transgender movement is part of the larger trans-human movement and the possibility of whether social engineering in the form of mind control or subliminal advertising has a role to play in developing sexual triggers in young generations. I recommend the books: The Age of Manipulation by Wilson Bryan Key and Physical Control of the Mind by Jose Delgado. The spectrum of gender and sexuality in the future will come to redefine identity and what it means to be human.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm » by The57ironman

http://www.today.com/news/bradley-manni ... 6C10974915

..he just wants reassignment..................surgery

(a chopadickofamy)

:lol:

.....not sure what to make of it either....

his lawyer said ''she'', Chelsea didn't want it to be a bigger issue than the case already was..Image

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 pm » by Doogle

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm » by 99socks

If I was a guy, and I thought I was going to jail...

I'd become a woman.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm » by Doogle

99socks wrote:If I was a guy, and I thought I was going to jail...

I'd become a woman.

I reckon that some guys who were/are thinking about becoming a woman, might want to consider going to jail. (In)mates with benefits.....

Next