Brain Damage or Pop Corn with your Cell Phone?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2008 3:00 pm » by Truthseeker

well i recon that every one should pass this on to there friends and family make a good party trick
and i wonder if ure brain likes the party every day you use your cell phone or mobile
so dont turn your brain into pop corn use it and say the truth to all i wonder

Writer

PostFri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm » by Belarion

I don't own a cell phone is this for real,? can you pop corn with 4 cell phones?

Writer

PostFri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 pm » by Mousemy

This is very scary...

Initiate

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 pm » by Harlekin

Who still do not believe in the bad effects of cell phones on brain tissue should read this research paper:

Mobile Phones and Brain Tumours – A Public Health Concern

Vini Gautam Khurana PhD, FRACS

http://www.rense.com/general82/DrKhuranaReport.pdf

Switch off your DECT phone base stations, WLAN routers (when not used) and use a wired speaker headset while using your cell phone!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm » by Herbert

Here is another study that warns about the DECT hazards at home and work:

http://www.tetrawatch.net/papers/non-stop_dect.pdf

NONSTOP PULSED 2.4 GHZ RADIATION INSIDE US HOMES
THOMAS HAUMANN1 AND PETER SIERCK2

Abstract
The use of DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) cordless phones has been a major health and
environmental concern in Europe and especially in Germany for years. The biological concern arose from
studies on HF (high frequency) sources such as GSM cellular phones and towers. Digital cordless phones are
also available in the USA – marketed as 2.4 GHz digital technology. A digital cordless phone was placed in a
representative private home in California and HF measurements were conducted at different locations inside,
using frequency selective spectrum analysis to obtain the cordless phone power densities. The results showed
that the radiation patterns and levels emitted by the small cordless phone base station are almost identical to the
DECT technology – also digitally pulsed and permanent microwave radiation. The power density values
presented for each room inside the home can be compared to average DECT cordless phone radiation exposures
found in German homes. The maximum power density was found to be over 500,000 μW/m2 at a normally
encountered distance (about 1 - 2 feet) if the base station is placed on an office desk or bedside table. The
radiation peak values in the same room are higher than those encountered in proximity to cellular base stations
located near residential buildings.

PostFri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am » by Xresistx

wtf? :?:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 14, 2008 4:17 am » by Adamflownemo

Microwaves are also radiowaves.
Cell phone frequencies do fall in the radio frequency region of 300 MHz to 300 GHz - which is referred to as microwaves.They're called microwaves because of it's wavelength which falls in the 1mm to 300mm band.
When you drive down the road and you see the high towers with the satellite dishes these are microwave towers for telephone communications.
Microwave ovens use these same frequencies to "cook food", but at much higher power.

Writer

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 am » by Ahmanek

I was wondering what the popping sounds were. So it's not cauliflowers growing out of my ears but popcorn.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 pm » by Djinn

ahmanek wrote:I was wondering what the popping sounds were. So it's not cauliflowers growing out of my ears but popcorn.

Haha that's funny :lol:
Btw has anyone of you guys tried this experiement?
read some comments at youtube and someone said he tried it with like 7 phones and no result.

I find it frightening though. Don't want to place the cell near my head anymore =)

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 1:55 am » by Truthseeker

well a few minutes on my mobile and i feel my ear cooking
so if you spend hours on yours like some people i see out there
well hope you dont mind being abused by the microwaves cooking ure verry inportant brain cells :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: can you smell burning :oops:

Next