Brand banned from GQ after party by Boss

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 am » by Temps13

Upload to Disclose.tv

Im starting to like this guy-thrown out on the insistence of Hugo Boss after pointing out,during his gong acceptance speech,that Boss made the suits for the nazis.. :lol:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 am » by Middleman

It's not surprising that the fashion industry has zero sense of humour. What I find strange is that they'd expect Brand to do anything other than exactly what he did, or rather, what he does, which is turn sacred cows into hamburgers.

The PR people should be sacked for that assumption alone, but the reaction made the situation way, way worse. If they'd just kept their cool and not reacted, the chances are this wouldn't become news at all, and if it did, GQ and Boss would look like they're in on the joke, or at least above it.

Their actions made it a bigger story, and now they look like even bigger arseholes to even more people.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 2:11 pm » by mediasorcery

you know your over the target when the flak starts flying hehe.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 3:59 pm » by Harbin

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it.

Don't get to taken by the Brand character.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 4:43 pm » by grimghost

I used to hate this guy,until i saw him Heckle MSNBC,then was on Alex jones Show and now this...Keep up the good work Brand

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 4:57 pm » by Middleman

So you'd have us judge a man by whom he (allegedly) associates with, rather than his recorded words and actions, Harbin?

I don't find Russell Brand particularly funny, but he is a rare voice of truth and a stirrer up of shit in the mainstream media. That matters a lot more than how many blue blood daughters he's stuck his chop into, IMO.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 pm » by Spock

I like the guy, very cerebral, he's more "shock" and easy to follow than Dennis Miller, but on the same plane. A true independent thinker which loves the diversity of culture, finds the humor of it, and does not sugar coat the ramifications of it.

Although, he is also the epitome of free speech without tact. A smile on the face with a knife in the gut.

It works for a "special" few, but not most.

I can certainly understand why he was banned from the party, and it should not be a surprise to anyone. I doubt he cared honestly.

But it's a good lesson in tact. If you slide a hard, rigid bone up someone's ass, do not expect to be applauded or ceremoniously accepted, accept the repercussions like a man and don't drivel in self righteous indignation about it, especially when you knowingly are giving a kick to the balls, then sit back and say "what did I do?", then cry "free speech"!!!

Initiate

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I hate the Arsehole, and well as his buddy Jonathan Ross, they were both born with their foot in their mouths.
When you look at Brand you can see all the lights are on, and nobodies home.
:badair:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm » by Mydogma

NICE...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 pm » by Temps13

Yeah I hated him too poppa ..but I been grudgingly admiring him lately..
Ross..I hated him too but I warmed to him after realising he was a hardcore comic collector lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13