Brazil UFO Video Very Interesting

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm » by Savwafair2012

This great footage of a large disc shaped UFO was filmed in Brazil above the Afonso Pena Bridge that is located on the border of the Brazilian state of Goias with Minas Gerais. The UFO just hovers over the edge of the river and doesn't appear to move. The the picture below is zoomed in and enhanced a little to show the shape of the UFO.

UFO hover over Afonso Pena Bridge

The UFO is the classic saucer shape with a circular bottom and dome shape on top. Reviewing the video frame by frame the UFO does appear to be spinning in a circular motion as it hovers. Brazil seems to have a great number of UFO sightings and continues to produce some of the most spectacular proof of the existence of UFO and alien life.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 pm » by Nedroj

N1
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 am » by ImmortalLegend527

ITS NO SUCH THING AS FLYING DISK...PERIOD!

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 pm » by Onebadmk8

ImmortalLegend527 wrote:ITS NO SUCH THING AS FLYING DISK...PERIOD!

Oh OK so your the END ALL BE ALL of ALL knowledge? What is it then?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 10:50 pm » by Temps13

Haha :bang;

Here's one form Oct.13th 2013 over Mexico City
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:27 am » by Doogle

ImmortalLegend527 wrote:ITS NO SUCH THING AS FLYING DISK...PERIOD!

Igem3, you are a one aren't you.

First off, yes there is; You are spreading disinfo, in my opinion.

Second, I see you are still partaking in the site that you claimed was crappy. The same crappy site that is so crappy that you have multiple attempts at signing up. And still you want to debate on such a crappy site. Not that you debate much to be blunt.

Are you lonely?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:48 am » by Temps13

ImmortalLegend527 wrote:
ITS NO SUCH THING AS FLYING DISK...PERIOD!

Whats this photograph/film frames (below) then? Analyzed by Eastman Kodak & verified genuine..it's actually flying..& it's an unidentified disc.
People who think there are no flying saucers should remind & ask themselves-How long have I even been on this Earth-all I know is what they told me & everyone I know at school or shared with me in the media,along with such nuggets as 'Fluoride is good for you' & 'This war is to FREE those people'..
People who claim there's no flying saucers nearly always haven't examined the facts..(with the exception of hardcore debunkers such as Klass,perhaps).
Some people like to try to debunk it because it makes them feel clever..I don't see how it can be clever though to ignore facts for the sake of one's childish 'argument'..it would involve systematically denying every single of the hundreds of thousands of cases.
Other debunkers are just uninformed & unaware & parroting what they heard someone else say.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm » by Boondox681

pretty good footage,sav

what's up,my friend? :cheers:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 pm » by pushtone

it's 'not' a glowing fuzzy splodge - plus points for that :flop: ..... but reason for short vid - see this a lot - catch a floaty object , something unusual, out of the ordinary... then ---- End ---- Suspicious ...or Filming on super 8 ? :wink:

Cheers
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.