Brazilian Military Police Brutalizing Protesters

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:38 am » by Iamthatiam

Guys, to those of you unaware, Brazil is getting immersed into chaos, and the fokkers ''you know whom'' are, as usual, trying to divert the lambs from the real problem, which is far bigger and more complex than it is being presented!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/48717/13-shocking-photos-of-brazilian-military-police-brutalizing-protesters-in-s-o-paulo

Truth is, people can't take it anymore, cannot passively stand watching all this corruption going on, and one of our biggest corruption systems is related to major Transportation Companies, it's all an intrincate 'corporation' (like in Italian corporation), involving from Governmental branches, to mobsters...They say it is all about the increasing steep prices of tickets...oh, i can assure you, it is much, much more than that!!!

So, I urge you, bring the maximum attention from your respective countries to what is happening here, please!

Police is beating people for exercising their rights to protest, well, if they are not being listened, they are making themselves being so...Their answers: Repression at it's 'best'! Some folks caught on cam police breaking them own vehicles' windows to justify their brutality!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Considering what you do for a living Iam I have the utmost respect for you..walk the walk and talk the talk...I really want to come to Brazil next year..If I can do anything from this side of the world please let me know...

I am really worried about Edgar

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 am » by Iamthatiam

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Considering what you do for a living Iam I have the utmost respect for you..walk the walk and talk the talk...I really want to come to Brazil next year..If I can do anything from this side of the world please let me know...

I thank you, this is very important!

:cheers:

Only by spreding the news, and helping turn knowledge of it viral, will be a great hand, as this government is scared the shit of foreign public opinions..you know, its bad for 'business'.

I try to be as just as possible, brother..Even being from this side of the fence. Besides, these 'mobsters' are damaging an intricate balance, and IAM all for keeping balance!
:wink:

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I am really worried about Edgar

Me too, not only one vital sign, nor a 'puff of smoke' from him in a long while. :think:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:15 am » by Iamthatiam

FD, Im what is called here Administrative Police, and know quite well how things goes. My allegiance is rather on how balanced things goes between the People and the Gov (in a non political, but Technical stance), than on keeping and preserving a disharmonious stablishment that have been breaking "certain" logical rules (an ecosystem must be preserved), only to serve the purpose of a few.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 am » by mediasorcery

Dont sound good, hope it works out, bump for this.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:03 am » by Iamthatiam

mediasorcery wrote:Dont sound good, hope it works out, bump for this.

Thank you, bro!

Its all about the average citizen being sick tired of bullshit.

Not being heard.

Not having a voice to determine what they want, once who determines it is the uneducated poor bought by ingenious Gov programs designed to buy votes!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 am » by Shaggietrip

Stand strong. Thank you for posting for awareness. :flop:

I cant say or give advice other than do what you think is right. Stay well.

ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 am » by Doogle

Not going to pretend to understand what's going on in your country, I'm vaguely aware of the high levels of gov corruption, but will follow this to educate myself.

Bamp.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:29 am » by E6722maj

Iamthatiam wrote: people can't .take it anymore, cannot passively stand watching all this corruption going on

the tipping point is now. worldwide. enough is enough
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:41 am » by Iamthatiam

Shaggietrip wrote:Stand strong. Thank you for posting for awareness. :flop:

I cant say or give advice other than do what you think is right. Stay well.

Cool, Shaggy...youre a good friend, buddy! :flop:

It's sort of 'Occupy Brazil', with many peculiarities, tho...It's being said about bus/metro fares, which is only a small piece of the puzzle, and will do the best to keep you posted about what is going on here...For instance, it has been said that are many here willing to boycott World cup, for the sake of our country, immersed on too much corruption, lobbying corporations benefiting from these games, while people suffer, and suffer a lot!

Next