Brazilian Police Ram Moving Plane

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 am » by Iamthatiam

Here the Aeronautica (Our airforce) shots down one smugglers plane....

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is a whole procedure before this extreme measure thruster...

Radio contact, verbal warning, warning salvo, last warning...only then.. :shooting:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 am » by Constabul

Here is a youtube channel that has some bope videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/BOPEeliteSQUAD#p/u

iamthatiam i figured you did something similar, a few of your comments in the past has led to the assumption. Cool stuff. Take care yourself man.

There was a series Chris Ryans(former s.a.s) world elite cops, was a cool series. It spotlighted the different Special police units around the world, and the stuff they have to put up with.

And welcome. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 am » by Iamthatiam

This one got "Chicken shit" after the two fifty cal crying out loud as a warning salvo...the airforce's pilot warned him in spanish, but the guy insisted on flying!

They are usualy colombian crossing our borders inside small civilian aircrafts...

There is a whole intel before the approach, dont worry cuz we wont shot your tourist plane down....lol....

If happens that they cannot be sure the aircraft is surrounded by the local sec forces when of its landing!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its amazing the "psychology" of two fifty cal roaring close to ya... :lol:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 am » by Iamthatiam

constabul wrote:Here is a youtube channel that has some bope videos

iamthatiam i figured you did something similar, a few of your comments in the past has led to the assumption. Cool stuff. Take care yourself man.

There was a series Chris Ryans(former s.a.s) world elite cops, was a cool series. It spotlighted the different Special police units around the world, and the stuff they have to put up with.

Must be really cool stuff man, will check on that for sure...im very fond of youre SWAT team's tatics!Did you know that are lots of interchanges amongst some of the worlds special teams....i heard of a few SWAT coaches coming here to train with the BOPE inside real urban combat situations!!!

Frakin cool man...They taught some good shit to our guys while learning to deal with close quarter ops.You know...our guys learned to be really quick responsive to sudden threats inside unpredictable situations.

Tnx my friend...I will take care...

What makes me sad is just one thing, im here to protect the people against shit that can be harming themselves, being shouted sometimes as if i were some kind of monster.

To set here just one example, there is this large towed inflatable banana boat, where ten to fifteen souls can be sitting there, you know...its a fun stuff, however the manager/owner must obey the maritime laws to be embarking and disembarking his passengers....there is a fifty meters wide lane to do that, for seccurity reasons...to protect the bathers, the people swimming!!Case is, when i first noticed/warned the owner about it, because he was disembarking people far from the designated lane's range, people around started shouting as if i were the funkiller and all, but what they does not think is that that shit can be hitting one of them, or worse, one of their kids.

Thats just one of the saddest parts of peoples ignorance man, we try to keep 'em safe...but what we got...stupidity!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 am » by Constabul

iamthatiam wrote:
constabul wrote:Here is a youtube channel that has some bope videos

Must be really cool stuff man, will check on that for sure...im very fond of youre SWAT team's tatics!Did you know that are lots of interchanges amongst some of the worlds special teams....i heard of a few SWAT coaches coming here to train with the BOPE inside real urban combat situations!!!

Frakin cool man...They taught some good shit to our guys while learning to deal with close quarter ops.You know...our guys learned to be really quick responsive to sudden threats inside unpredictable situations.

Tnx my friend...I will take care...

What makes me sad is just one thing, im here to protect the people against shit that can be harming themselves, being shouted sometimes as if i were some kind of monster.

To set here just one example, there is this large towed inflatable banana boat, where ten to fifteen souls can be sitting there, you know...its a fun stuff, however the manager/owner must obey the maritime laws to be embarking and disembarking his passengers....there is a fifty meters wide lane to do that, for seccurity reasons...to protect the bathers, the people swimming!!Case is, when i first noticed/warned the owner about it, because he was disembarking people far from the designated lane's range, people around started shouting as if i were the funkiller and all, but what they does not think is that that shit can be hitting one of them, or worse, one of their kids.

Thats just one of the saddest parts of peoples ignorance man, we try to keep 'em safe...but what we got...stupidity!!!

Was moving towards the body guarding industry last year, but decided to take the medical route, will be attending an emergency medical technicians course coming the first of the year. Get my EMT licenses, and work my way up to paramedic, and once i have that will take the tactical paramedic course, which will allow me to join a swat unit. At least that is one option i am considering.
Was laid off last April, but was moving toward this anyway. Took a basic bodyguard skills course about this time last year. Is more a European group not so much in the U.S., but has just finished a course Portugal. Hope to eventually mesh the two, and do some contracting or join a swat unit.
Will see.
Either way, I start the emt training, which has always been an interest. But hitting paramedic status, will take about 5 years, the tactical paramedic course is about a 60 hr course if i remember correctly.
Otherwise I wise, I was the Tax man. ( property taxes )

So yeah I take a little more then a passing interest in CQB, swat, bope and units like them.
More the para military route, verse actual military.
Tho that has been a consideration too.

But yeah there is a lot thankless jobs in the realm of security, law enforcement and military. All are people too, who do just as every one else does.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 2:32 pm » by Thruster

iamthatiam wrote:
thruster wrote:Thank you sharing a bit of what goes on at you're end of things.

:cheers:

Im the thankful one here man, its nice to have where to share this stuff from time to time...you know, venting a bit...last week i were inside an gunfight in the middle of some dense bushes...its a fuktp shit to be hearing the shots although not knowing exactly from where the heat is coming mate!

When i arrived home i was talking to my fiancee about what happened but she didnt care much because she was concerned about a frakin dinner scheduled with her grandma, an traditional family's matriarch here in Rio...can you imagine this shit...i was 300 KM away, could had been shot, and the chick was worried about if i would be able of going or not to this stuff.....

They are all crazy...womens are definitely all crazy man :nails:

Hehehehe! .. F***ing typical .. your ducking bullets and the wife is worried about what's happening in the oven! lol

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 am » by Iamthatiam

Found a longer lenghted one here man, wasnt drugs on this particular one...

Narrated....

What could be better from the DTV's Brazilian correspondent..
:D

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:40 am » by Iamthatiam

The feds here can deal with riotings too if its needed...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous