Brazilian Police Ram Moving Plane

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:12 pm » by Thruster

Winging it: Incredible footage of Brazilian police car ramming a moving plane to arrest five drug smugglers in improvised attack

If you saw it on a TV police show, you would dismiss it as being too far-fetched.

Consider: Machine gun-wielding officers use their car to chase and then ram into a moving plane, smashing off a wing, to stop it from taking to the air.

The reason they did it? The plane contains a gang of drug smugglers

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nvyZQoGjSo

Story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... glers.html

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm » by Iamthatiam

Like i told ya all....drug dealing is taken frakn seriously here...it allows these fukers to be more "equipped", so the best tactics are to be cutting through its roots...no matter how :twisted:

Its a huge border, full of swamps, rivers, jungles, plains....veeery hard shit to monitor!!!

Our Airforce has small military planes equipped with two 50 cal if its needed to take 'em down, which our pilots does without a blink, after a warning to follow and land of course.....

Heavy shit mate!!!!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm » by Iamthatiam

Its called "ALX Super Tucano" and as far as i know was/is used by US Air force as a training craft....

It can bears mounting to an wide variety of weapons :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 pm » by Thruster

Excellent additional info from 'Our man in Brazil' ..IamthatIam.

Thank you.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm » by Iamthatiam

Here is when the Secretary of public sec. decided on a coordinated op along with the army's national security forces, the elite police divisions and a few others like our Feds to blow an entire region owned by smugglers...

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one shows when our elite snipers shot down one mark, narrated by the snipers...
They shot down one of the smuggler's "managers"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Chopper based sniper shoot em good while their runaway after the take over...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:47 pm » by Thruster

iamthatiam wrote:Here is when the Secretary of public sec. decided on a coordinated op along with the army's national security forces, the elite police divisions and a few others like our Feds to blow an entire region owned by smugglers...

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one shows when our elite snipers shot down one mark, narrated by the snipers...
They shot down one of the smuggler's "managers"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Chopper based sniper shoot em good while their runaway after the take over...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The situation in Mexico seems to over-shadow what is actually happening in other countries such as Brazil. The footage in these videos shows the real extent of the drug problems occurring elsewhere.
Frankly, I had no idea Brazil had problems to this level and the poverty that exists in what seems be the outer areas, we are used to being shown the beautiful beaches of Rio De Janeiro, the tourist sections of the country. Here, in these videos we get a real insight to what goes on 'behind the scenes' as it were.

Truely interesting stuff, IamthatIam!

Thank you very much for sharing.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm » by Constabul

People think that all this crap with occupy movement is bad( the police violence )
They aint got shit on Brazilian police. But they deal with some bad shit too
Brazilian Bope police are no joke.
Have watched video of them executing a handcuffed criminal cause he killed one of there own.
People who deal with Bope would take a clubbing and tear gas grenade to the chest any day of the week verse what Bope are likely to dish out.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm » by Thruster

constabul wrote:People think that all this crap with occupy movement is bad( the police violence )
They aint got shit on Brazilian police. But they deal with some bad shit too
Brazilian Bope police are no joke.
Have watched video of them executing a handcuffed criminal cause he killed one of there own.
People who deal with Bope would take a clubbing and tear gas grenade to the chest any day of the week verse what Bope are likely to dish out.

BOPE (Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais) is the elite unit in the Military Police in Brazil.
BOPE is composed of over 400 members and was created in 1978.
In Brazil, there are over 960 favelas, or slums, which house more than 1.6 million people. One of every five residents of the country live here.

One of the BOPE’s biggest enemies is the Comando Vermelho (Red Command), the largest gang in the favelas on Brazil

There are an estimated 210,000 weapon traffickers in Brazil.
BOPE is believed to be one of the most efficient military forces in Latin America due to the nature of crime in favelas, BOPE units have extensive experience in urban warfare as well as progression in confined and restricted environments. It also utilizes equipment deemed more powerful than traditional civilian law enforcement.

Again, I had never heard of this elite squad, and how about their logo? Wtf?

Thanks Constabul!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm » by Thruster

With the information provided by iamthatiam and constabul, I was able to find this example of the accuracy of the 'BOPE Sniper' in this hostage situation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 pm » by The57ironman

i wonder who funds the training...?... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Next