BREAKING: Alex Jones to announce biggest story ever today!!!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm » by Skitzy

boondox681 wrote:@skitsy-your ignorance shows by the fact you did not read ALL the text.IT'S NOT REAL.
i wrote in his comments "i too can write many 'drafts' to many people.that does not make it 'breaking news.'alex jones is losing ANY credibility by promoting and printing this shit."guess what?they pulled my post off the site.what kind of shit is that?be sure your allegiances are with the right people or entities.peace

Doh, looks like i did a homer :D

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm » by Boondox681

there's a little 'homer' in all of us :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 6:26 pm » by Saturnv

charlie(cokehead) sheen gonna disclose, he was in glasgow few years ago got ripped of for cocaine by 2 glaswegian prostitutes. HOW CAN WE TAKE A JUNKIE SEROUSLY think you got into bed with the wrong person ALEX JONES ask charlie to take a drugs test and while your at it a lie detector test WHAT A JOKE THE JOKER AND THE JUNKIE !!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm » by TheDuck

bugmenot wrote:i can take him or leave him hes an aquired taste shall we say :lol:

call me stupid but its not this charlie sheen is it

that would be so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course that's him bug lol as far as I know he believes in aliens to but I could be wrong, Alex has his jacket, he donated it to him on one of his shows, its from the original top gun movie or something, Charlie's first major film. :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm » by Christomite

THE INTERVIEW IS NOT REAL!! IT SAYS SO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE INTERVIEW ON THE PRISON PLANET SITE.FUCKING RIDICULOUS.WE HAVE SOME REAL SHERLOCK HOLMES IN HERE DON'T WE.THAT SITE HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING BAT BOY TABLOID.ALEX JONES IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A SELL OUT TO ME.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm » by Drjones

christomite wrote:THE INTERVIEW IS NOT REAL!! IT SAYS SO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE INTERVIEW ON THE PRISON PLANET SITE.FUCKING RIDICULOUS.WE HAVE SOME REAL SHERLOCK HOLMES IN HERE DON'T WE.THAT SITE HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING BAT BOY TABLOID.ALEX JONES IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A SELL OUT TO ME.

I'm half way there myself m8. :?:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm » by TheDuck

Frickin' sucks doesn't it. :yell: :bullshit:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm » by Saturnv

so charlie sheen wrote a few questions for obhama BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS HE GAVE OBHAMAS ANSWERS SCHIZO JUNKIE !!!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 pm » by Wrathofkahn

theduck wrote:
bugmenot wrote:i can take him or leave him hes an aquired taste shall we say :lol:

call me stupid but its not this charlie sheen is it

that would be so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course that's him bug lol as far as I know he believes in aliens to but I could be wrong, Alex has his jacket, he donated it to him on one of his shows, its from the original top gun movie or something, Charlie's first major film. :flop:

To correct you duck, charlie was never in top gun. You are thinking of tom cruise. However, charlie was the star in the movie "Hot Shots" which was a parody of top gun. :flop:

Writer

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 pm » by Illuminuts

This is a non-event. I think Alex will be suprised at how many of his readers will abandon him after the dust from this stunt clears.

The media will not even report this...unless they use it to attack us....

PreviousNext