BREAKING: Alex Jones to announce biggest story ever today!!!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm » by Wrathofkahn

illuminuts wrote:This is a non-event.

That just about sums it up...

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm » by TheDuck

so charlie sheen wrote a few questions for obhama BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS HE GAVE OBHAMAS ANSWERS SCHIZO JUNKIE !!!

Now your pissin' me off you Vodka injecting illiterate Scottish w*nker. Go f*ck your mom before you go flaming someone who cannot speak back to you, for a SCHIZO JUNKIE as you say he strings a better sentence together than you, now what does that say about you? :top:

Hot Shots that's the one cheers, I was close lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm » by Saturnv

the duck you need medicated or a life jones a joker so charlie sheen does a script where he even fuckin has obhama checking his watch and NEVER MET THE GUY you are one sad fuckin man !!

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm » by TheDuck

saturnv wrote:the duck you need medicated or a life jones a joker so charlie sheen does a script where he even fuckin has obhama checking his watch and NEVER MET THE GUY you are one sad fuckin man !!

Translation:

Duck you need to be medicated or get a life, Jones is a Joker so Charlie Sheen writes a script where he even has fuckin' Obama checking his watch and never met the guy you are one sad fuckin' man.

Now that is better why thank you, that has so much impact on me I almost feel like crying.

I'm not on about the 'interview' I'm on about you ripping sheen when at least he's trying, he is a star and he doesn't have to do anything at all so what gives you the right?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm » by Saturnv

BIGGEST STORY GOT IT, STORY!!!! PURE FICTION HE NOT EVEN MET OBHAMA ITS REALLY SAD THAT ALEX GOT THIS JUNKIE EXACTOR MENTALLY ILL PERSON TO BACK HIM UP SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm » by Saturnv

so charlie remember writing this piece of fantasy the guy making it up of you think thats a disclose the duck im fuckin jesus christ ....NOW DO YOU BELIVE ME OR AN EXACTOR HASBEEN COKEHEAD ITS YOUR BRAIN USE IT !!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 pm » by Thesaint

Her is the link to the show I pulled off Y/T. I'm only starting to listen to it but up to now I feel as though when you say there is going to be breaking and important news, then if this is it, it's very disappointing. It' reminds me of someone promising something to you when their off their head either drunk or stoned and the next day realising that they have to deliver but can't keep up the enthusiasm. I'm pissed of with A/J. It's like a psy op in reverse. WTF!

anyways for what it's worth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYtAkQ1Zjc

hats off to C/Sheen though at least he's trying somehing, AJ has Fxxxxx Up IMO :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm » by Lowsix

this is 100% vindication of my assertion that Jones is a PAID FBI Agent provacateur just like Hal Turner, or else he would NOT have used someone so easily dismissable by the president AND the mainstream Media..hs trying to make it sound Legit and it never was..

NEVER..NEVER HIS INTENT TO SECURE AN ACTUAL INTERVIEW..because he know it would never happen in a million years, but that is HIS BIGGEST STORY EVER.

You guys understand that they White House is disavowing THEIR OWN MANS involvement in the Truther Movement..
HELLO!!!!!?? IS THIS THING ON?????

Sheens got his head in the right place, but he doesnt understand that his choice IS the evidence that not even Alex is taking this seriously.. and that Alex used him to make a fool out of him, becuase the President is not going to give someone an audience to QUESTION him about 9-11 who has such a publically documented love for Whores and Cocaine..

Thats just now how it works, and the AJ junkies never even saw the game comin.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 pm » by TheDuck

Man its so hard to understand you, I can't even translate that lol

Listen I haven't once said I believed it or said it was good just don't go ripping people unless you are a saint yourself, have you done coke? probably..I still can't believe you injected Vod.

Just get what you meant man..

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME OR AN EX-ACTOR HAS-BEEN COKEHEAD ITS YOUR BRAIN USE IT !!

I don't believe you or him I just don't like people acting holier than thou, just because someone has taken drugs doesn't make them a bad person, that's all I'm trying to say nothing more, an extremely high percentage of people in the US have taken drugs at some point in their lives so who is left to ask for 9/11 truth if people who have taken drugs aren't credible, I realize some 'druggies' are total nob jocks but not all..even Obama has done drugs so in that logic that means he is also not credible lol

Sorry just trying to make a small point as this hits a slight nerve with me, too many judgemental people out there these days, I realize it is justified but still...

P.S. I don't normally say about spelling because it is a minor factor but if you wanna grief Icke please spell his name right. Please also try to spell the president of the united states name right. Thankyou.

Icke
Obama

(Here internet explorer/firefox spell checker, not trying take the piss but I'll be able to understand you better.)
Internet Explorer : http://www.download.com/ieSpell/3000-12 ... tag=button

Firefox : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ?confirmed

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm » by Lowsix

WE dont mind so much that he likes hookers and coke..
I mean shit..been there done that, have not only the tshirt,
but the Gimme Cap, keyring, and some scars on my back and brain damage..

But the world media wont take him seriously, and the president never would have granted an interview to him, and Alex knows that, thats why he used Sheen to run this scam, as if hes really doing his part to fight the good fight..

when he had no intent of breaking anything open..
There was never a chance of it.

Total FBI Agent Provacateur tactics..all the way.
Rock the boat, but not in a serious way..look it up..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext