Breaking AMAZING News caster tells people,goverment satanist

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 pm » by Ridee

this is simply amazing , omagad , demo you have done it again , excellent find mate :D
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 10:58 pm » by The57ironman

drjones wrote:Very, very interesting. The guy is spot on with the star changing, the reason for this he explains very well. Yes these people are 100% satanists, i mean Bush is openly a member or was a member of Skull and Bones, i mean, hello. If that does not sound pretty satanic i don't know what does. So why ? What's this all about ? Again it all comes down to negative energies folks, this is what ultimately is behind these people and this is why we have constant fear in the world and wars etc etc etc etc They literally are vampiring much of humanity energetically. What i am realising is that if you are a truly loving positive person you will find it very difficult at times 'fitting in' to society and it's norms, my whole life has been a struggle to fit in and know i now why.
I desire to be me, to love, to question awe and ponder, not to be a 'normal' clone of someone else. I love being me and i love meeting other people, especially free thinkers and other loving souls. I'm meeting more and more of these people by the day, i feel we are coming together, our energies are synching... i feel the awakening gathering in strength and we MUST be unrelenting in our beliefs toward bringing about positive change.

Well what is truly going on here with this presentation, it's hard to say, are they trying to make fun of the whole satanic elite thing ? Well once again RT proves if you have to watch the television they are your best bet for alternative news reporting. Since i retuned my digital freeview receiver i noticed i now get RT and Al Jazeera, i was quite pleased, i like the Peter Lavelle show 'Cross Talk'. Lavelle seems like a decent enough guy hosting an honest enough show.
...............the queen's a lizard....
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 am » by Doogle

Fan ferckin tastic.

Was this live TV? What kinda audience have they got? Size-wise I mean.

Thanks for posting this. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 am » by Cornbread714

I loved the vid.

I think it should be made clear, however, for those who don't realize it, that:

"RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a global multilingual television news network based in Russia. It is state funded."

Just putting things into perspective... :cheers:

(No, I am not an apologist for the Republican party, especially the George W. Bush administration, which, if not actually satanic in nature, might as well have been).

The scary thing to me is - I get better news from RT, Al Jazeera and PressTV (owned by Iran), than from ANY of the major American television news networks.

(disclaimer - I hardly watch television at all)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am » by 99socks

cornbread714 wrote:
The scary thing to me is - I get better news from RT, Al Jazeera and PressTV (owned by Iran), than from ANY of the major American television news networks.

Me too.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:43 am » by 99socks

zaff4444 wrote:
99socks wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Me too.

So you watch pressTV(owned by IRAN?

I also read the Christian Science Monitor, follow Chinese news, read the Ha'aretz, read Yahoo, and think.

Do you have a problem with that?

edit: WorldCrunch and MEMRI too. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 am » by 99socks

zaff4444 wrote:@99socks do you believe the news in pressTV?

I don't believe anything 100%. But it is easier to see the truth when you can see what story each side is spinning. :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 am » by Thedude69

Say it.

thedude69 was right

The GOP is the greater evil.

Now stop voting for those bastards and don't trust anyone from Texas. \m/

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 am » by Will69ease

mumin wrote:I actually had to check... and he's right about the GOP logo!

Me too...bizarre!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 3:54 am » by Baboogdi

Very interesting. While watching that and seeing that it was from RT I recalled an article I read a while back about readings of Edgar Cayce. He had some interesting predictions about Russia...

http://www.rense.com/general82/hope.htm

PreviousNext