Breaking: Another amazing ufo event! (takes out a missle)

Writer

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 am » by Biological

2 in a row...Wow... amazing ufo footage! 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpwM3LWvu1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFKcMd8A ... r_embedded

Makes we wonder what is going on out there... makes me wonder if it has anything to do with what Richard Hoagland was talking about the other night...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6reklMlxN5E ...
a breakway civilization coming back to clean up...
or;
if it is a part of the grand deception... Us; humanity; unknowingly serving the evil forces that are destroying our planet.... trying to fight our liberators. ie god's second coming or something along those lines.

Interestingly; I've been rooting on russia for stepping up to defend earth from artificial asteroids under intelligent control...

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/03/nasa-pla ... d-in-2025/

What ever happened to that amazing dream we used to have as kids? A planetary force-field shield... I would bet that Tesla could have done it.

Note: We could use some help... if you haven't noticed the earth is dying. It seems the ufos are even dissolving the harmful pollutants contained in these missiles; maybe.
Save the earth = save ourselves.
Love.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 am » by Nakchopoe

Don't want to interrupt your party, but at the second video, the guy clearly states it's going to be intercepted by a man-made kill vehicle. No aliens needed for that...

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 am » by Slith

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]gFKcMd8AME0&feature[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Can't do the last vid, sorry

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 am » by Captchaos

nakchopoe wrote:Don't want to interrupt your party, but at the second video, the guy clearly states it's going to be intercepted by a man-made kill vehicle. No aliens needed for that...

Thanks biological,...lol,(not fuckin' really!) the 3rd clip spammed the crap out of me...

Writer

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am » by Biological

captchaos... srry .. wrong link anyway...
I meant to post...
UFO Artificial Asteroid Headed for Earth ( January 2011 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0GNpphSjtk

dlslith - supermod- thanks!

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 am » by Slith

No sweat. :flop:

Your recent one

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 am » by Hr2burn

That actually pretty damn beautiful for a weapon of destruction. Makes me feel as if something may setup and stop us from destroying ourselves.
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 am » by Viggz

them 3 objects shining on the first vid is the casing spinning as it came off and flashing in the light
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 am » by Captchaos

hr2burn wrote:That actually pretty damn beautiful for a weapon of destruction. Makes me feel as if something may setup and stop us from destroying ourselves.

I can see it now.
"Breaking News* Due to a "malfunction" the US has just launched 3 Nukes from Hawaii, toward China. Because of this China, the Soviet Union, & Israel have all launched their missiles in counter strikes. "Folks not much left to due but tell the family u love them & take your wife to bed."
But your not married or your wife is out at Bloomingdale's spending your money or your husbands at "work "(you choose.) so you go to the neighbors naked w/ a 6pk of MooseHead (lol) or a flask of Merlot. (again your choice)
just then,lol the sky's go black , huge crafts hovering over every major earthly grid point north south e&w..project a force field stopping the total destruction of our planet.
All seems well ( & u just did your neighbors wife & or husband)Sweet.
Just as the force fields fell, the fox network makes a claim they have prof that the aliens where the cause of this nearly catastrophic event (not the NWO)all of our worlds governments & political puppets believe them and convince their people & ministries take fire at the alien ships. Causing not a single lose to the alien crafts they leave and blow our planet back to the stone age.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 am » by Realorfake

viggz wrote:them 3 objects shining on the first vid is the casing spinning as it came off and flashing in the light

Yes... this is a 3 stage minotaur rocket used to put satellites in orbit... this is the exact same type of rocket i posted in the original Breaking: insane ufo vid thread except the camera closer to the rocket launch hence the overhead view...

fyi - the colors appear dramatic because the rocket exhaust passes through the sunset zone in the earths atmosphere, hence the brilliant colors... the end result of course is a white reflection as our sun is white light and the atmosphere no longer taints the suns light... if this launch had occurred in the middle of the night like say around 3 am you would see none of this and only the rockets booster before it phased out...

fyi the sun is yellow to human eyes standing on earth because of the day atmosphere... in orbit above the earth the suns color is PURE WHITE as its light is observed unobstructed...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Next