BREAKING ! ASSANGE LOSES EXTRADITION APPEAL

Conspirator

PostWed May 30, 2012 10:32 am » by Icarus1

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has lost his Supreme Court fight against extradition to Sweden to face accusations of sex offences.

Justices reached their judgement by a majority of five to two, the court's president, Lord Phillips, told the court during a televised hearing.

MORE TO FOLLOW ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18260914

9:29am UK, Wednesday May 30, 2012
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can be extradited to Sweden to face sex crime allegations, the Supreme Court has ruled.

Seven Supreme Court judges gave their judgment in a move that ends a marathon battle in the UK courts.

Lawyers for the WikiLeaks boss had argued that the European arrest warrant issued against him is "invalid and unenforceable".

The Swedish authorities want Assange, 40, to answer accusations of raping one woman and sexually molesting and coercing another in Stockholm in August 2010.

Assange, whose website has published a mass of diplomatic cables that have embarrassed several governments, insists the sex was consensual and that the allegations against him are politically motivated.

In November 2011, the High Court upheld a ruling that the Australian computer expert should be extradited to face investigation.

Assange now has one last avenue because he could ask the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg to intervene.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16238113

Initiate

PostWed May 30, 2012 11:10 am » by knewpeace

it should be interesting to see what his followers do in retaliation of this.pay attention to the msm for further intriguing details. whatever happens I'm sure all of us on the internet will suffer.

Conspirator

PostWed May 30, 2012 11:46 am » by Icarus1

the accusations against him are a sham for fuck sake , i can see the mother of all leaks comming now , the shits about to hit the fan :wink:

Initiate

PostWed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm » by knewpeace

I don't disagree the charges are bullshit.seriously he's in legal trouble for not using a condom,wtf.
Maybe it's time for the key to the insurance file to come out.
It all seems so convenient to me,as if it's all following a script.
whatever happens I'm sure it will be used to clamp down on the internet,like it was the plan all along.
Problem,reaction,solution.
false-flag.