BREAKING: Aurora, Colorado Shooting - Gunman Kills 4

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Jan 5, 2013
AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)- SWAT teams with the Aurora Police Department shot and killed a suspect Saturday morning after a standoff lasting several hours.

Three people were found dead inside the townhome near Hampden and Kalispell just after 9 a.m. Saturday.

The suspect had been barricaded inside the home in the 16000 block of E. Ithaca Place since 3 a.m. after neighbors called police and said they had heard gunshots coming from the home.

Several neighboring townhomes were evacuated for safety reasons. Both directions of Hampden were shut down from Kalispell to Laredo for several hours. Westbound Hampden was reopened at 9:40 a.m.

SWAT teams converged outside the home and tried to contact the person who had barricaded himself inside.

They were unable to get the man to leave the residence.

SWAT teams deployed what could have been tear gas inside the home about 8:30 a.m. in an effort to get the suspect to come out.

SWAT officers fired back at the suspect after he shot at their armored vehicles. He was shot and killed.

When officers entered the home they found three people dead inside.

The identities of the suspect and deceased has not been released. Police have not confirmed the relationship between the gunman and those found dead or how they were killed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm » by monica44

I would imagine such deaths occur regularly in America, just for the sheer size of the country and the amount of people living there. I guess right now such reports will be made commonplace now they want to tighten gun laws in the US. Media doing what media is told.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm » by Slith

Jesus Christ! will it ever end?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm » by *WillEase*

monica44 wrote:I would imagine such deaths occur regularly in America, just for the sheer size of the country and the amount of people living there. I guess right now such reports will be made commonplace now they want to tighten gun laws in the US. Media doing what media is told.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw this video. But, at the same time I thought the fact that it
happened at Aurora, Colorado made it stand out given last years tragedy there.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 8:02 pm » by monica44

WillEase666 wrote:
monica44 wrote:I would imagine such deaths occur regularly in America, just for the sheer size of the country and the amount of people living there. I guess right now such reports will be made commonplace now they want to tighten gun laws in the US. Media doing what media is told.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw this video. But, at the same time I thought the fact that it
happened at Aurora, Colorado made it stand out given last years tragedy there.

I guess you are right, we hear very little about what goes on in America, makes one wonder if there isn't some super ELF mast going on in that neck of the woods, as something is seriously amiss, no matter which way you look at it. According to some reports our Queen own bloody great swathes of land out that way, coincidence, perhaps, odd defo. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm » by Spikey

Hmmm...the next 'shooting' will result in the death of a child.

Found his parents gun...was interested in how it worked...bam, tragic accident.

It'll happen soon too.

The tagline will be words to the effect of: Another tragic death of a child because of guns..etc. etc. etc.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 am » by Hr2burn

WTH is up with shootings in Colorado?! I mean the snow and cold make me crazy too but seriously, enough is enough! I feel like the government is behind this in attempt to collect our guns. Maybe thats just crazy talk but this is unbelievable! I was watching that early this morning, I haven't heard yet what the guy's deal was.
Now I'm nothing...