Breaking: Davos switz economic forum BOMBED!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 am » by Edgarrothstein

Fucking idiots, they've never heard about the intentional avalanche triggering...

Explosives are used extensively to prevent avalanches, by triggering smaller avalanches that break down instabilities in the snow pack, and removing over burden that can result in larger avalanches. Explosive charges are delivered by a number of methods including hand tossed charges, helicopter dropped bombs, Gazex concussion lines, and ballistic projectiles launched by air cannons and artillery.

That CEO, and that stupid reporter are a typical example of growing up as a redneck, earning a lot of money by stock scams, ending up in Switzerland for the first time, but still being a redneck...

Fucking nouveau-riches. You can't make a pizza out of pile of shit :bang;

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 am » by Samael

edgarrothstein wrote:Fucking idiots, they've never heard about the intentional avalanche triggering...

Explosives are used extensively to prevent avalanches, by triggering smaller avalanches that break down instabilities in the snow pack, and removing over burden that can result in larger avalanches. Explosive charges are delivered by a number of methods including hand tossed charges, helicopter dropped bombs, Gazex concussion lines, and ballistic projectiles launched by air cannons and artillery.

That CEO, and that stupid reporter are a typical example of growing up as a redneck, earning a lot of money by stock scams, ending up in Switzerland for the first time, but still being a redneck...

UH NO I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT ANARCHISTS WITH FIREWORKS EXPLOSIONS. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! DISINFO AGENT!!!!
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 6:30 am » by Edgarrothstein

samael wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:Fucking idiots, they've never heard about the intentional avalanche triggering...

UH NO I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT ANARCHISTS WITH FIREWORKS EXPLOSIONS. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! DISINFO AGENT!!!!

Do you even know how tight the security is in Davos during the meeting?
You can't even enter the fucking village if you wear shoes that cost less than 1000 francs...
No anarchist can enter there, believe you me.

EDIT :
Never mind :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Previous