breaking: Israeli airstrike hits military research center

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:35 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Presstv:

Israeli airstrike hits military research center, Syria says

Syria says the Israeli regime has launched an airstrike against the country targeting a military research center.

:arrow: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/30 ... ch-center/

This could have some big consequences..

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 pm » by Malogg

Zegtelzegtel wrote:Presstv:

Israeli airstrike hits military research center, Syria says

Syria says the Israeli regime has launched an airstrike against the country targeting a military research center.

:arrow: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/30 ... ch-center/

This could have some big consequences..

:cheers:

Cheers certainly clears up this wee wonder of WTF . . . .

Was doing my head wondering what was targeted by the MOSSADS. . . .

They prolly took out some SAM's (( surface-to-air missile (SAM) )) on the boarder earlier on by what presstv have just stated. . . .

israel-fighter-jets-enter-lebanese-airspace-hit-targets-on-t83877.html
Last edited by Malogg on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Yes and now it's official from the Syrian side..there will be retaliation..

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 pm » by Doogle

Holy shit, is this real, because if so, well.........
could get a little messy.

Shit, no disrespect meant towards those who are already caught up in the situation, I think they already see it as just a little bit messy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Haaretz now report it too:

Syria TV: Israel attacked military research center near Damascus

Syria state news agency says strike, which occurred at dawn, killed two people and wounded five; U.S. official confirms Israel behind attack on Syria-Lebanon border; security officials say strike targeted a convoy carrying 'game-changing' strategic weapons meant for Hezbollah.

U.S. official confirms Israel behind attack on Syria-Lebanon border
According to unnamed security officials, the air strike, which took place inside Syrian territory, targeted a convoy carrying 'game-changing' strategic weapons meant for the Shi'ite militant group.

Israeli forces attacked a target on the Syrian-Lebanese border overnight, Western diplomats and regional security sources said on Wednesday, at a time of growing concern over the fate of Syrian chemical and conventional weapons.

:arrow: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... m-1.500338

and on Sana.sy

DAMASCUS, (SANA) – The General Command of the Army and Armed Forces said that Israeli warplanes violated Syrian airspace on Wednesday dawn and bombarded directly a scientific research center responsible for raising the levels of resistance and self-defense in Jamraya area in Damascus Countryside.

In a statement, the General Command that this attack came after Israel and other countries that oppose the Syrian people utilized their pawns in Syria to attack select vital and military locations in an attempt to undermine Syria's support for the resistance and just rights in the region, with these pawns succeeding and failing to strike at sites such as air defense systems over a period of almost two years.

The statement said that Israeli warplanes snuck from the north of Al-Sheikh Mountain, flying at a low altitude and below radars, heading to Jamraya in Damascus Countryside where a branch of a scientific research center is located and bombarded the location before sneaking away.

The aggression resulted in considerable material damages and destruction to the building, in addition to a vehicular development center and a garage, martyring two workers and injuring five others.

The statement stressed that the allegations of some media outlets that the Israeli warplanes targeted a convoy headed from Syria to Lebanon are baseless, with the General Command affirming that the Israeli warplane targeted a scientific research facility in blatant violation of Syrian sovereignty and airspace.

The General Command said that it has become clear to everyone that Israel is the motivator, beneficiary and sometimes executor of the terrorist acts which target Syria and its resistant people, with some countries that support terrorism being accomplices in this, primarily Turkey and Qatar.

The statement said that this blatant aggression adds up to Israel's long history of aggression and crime against Arabs and Muslim, putting forth this act of Israeli arrogance and grave transgression upon Syrian sovereignty before the international community.

The General Command of the Army and Armed Forces concluded by affirming that such criminal acts will not weaken Syria and its role and will not dissuade Syrians from continuing to support resistance movements and just Arab causes, primarily the Palestinian cause.

:arrow: http://sana.sy/eng/21/2013/01/30/464736.htm

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm » by 99socks

Timing is... impeccable. Israel could hardly wait ten days, could it?

(You have to wonder why Syria is upset over this NOW, since it was Israel that also bombed a nuclear lab several years ago...)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm » by Malogg

Kinda funny I see someone was getting messages from beyond ,must be a psychic for sure. . . .

Shirley Manson
17 hours ago
I try not to comment on too many stories in the news on my Facebook page because otherwise I would be engulfed in too much sadness all day and every day. As a thinking , feeling person I can't afford to.

However I feel it would be remiss of me not to say how devastated I am by what has been going on in Syria for so long now and how my indignation about it has no limits.

This magnificent country is being destroyed....... piece by piece........reduced to rubble and dust....... and it's beautiful people are dying everywhere. I am utterly sickened and frightened by what I read and what I see in the news and I can no longer sit by and not say anything at all.

I am a powerless person. I have no political sway, or a peacekeeping force or a magic wand at my disposal. I can only offer up my eyes as witness and my appeal to whatever seed of good there is in the people who have the power to change this atrocious war and bring an end to the suffering, the horror and the devastation.

My love and heart go out to all those in the midst of this insane chaos and suffering.
I am ashamed by my seeming inability to change your immediate circumstances.

I pray for an immediate cease to the violence.

Yours sincerely
Shirley Ann Manson

Dang one HELL of a woman

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:45 pm » by 99socks

The link you posted in that thread is interesting....

It is 2:43pm on 1-30-13 where I am, and that article was edited after midnight on Jan 31st in whatever time-zone the writer is in... Which means, that article was written in one of the last 3 eastern time zones in Russia (aka Siberia, otherwise known as the middle of no-where), or else it wasn't even edited in Russia at all....

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

99socks wrote:Timing is... impeccable. Israel could hardly wait ten days, could it?

yes indeed...

99socks wrote:(You have to wonder why Syria is upset over this NOW, since it was Israel that also bombed a nuclear lab several years ago...)

and Ahmedinejad a few days ago, ''an attack on Syria is an attack on Iran''...

:peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm » by Malogg

99socks wrote:

The link you posted in that thread is interesting....

It is 2:43pm on 1-30-13 where I am, and that article was edited after midnight on Jan 31st in whatever time-zone the writer is in... Which means, that article was written in one of the last 3 eastern time zones in Russia (aka Siberia, otherwise known as the middle of no-where), or else it wasn't even edited in Russia at all....

Hear we go again ffs Sherlock I am sure it is from Russia as it is RT ahahaha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next