BREAKING: MASSIVE 7.0 EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am » by Herbert

http://twitter.com/BreakingNews

# Update: Quake centered about 10 miles southwest of Haiti capital; AP videographer reports seeing collapsed hospital 8 minutes ago from BreakingNews Headquarters

# Update: A tsunami watch is in effect for Haiti, Cuba, Bahamas and Dominican Republic 16 minutes ago from BreakingNews Headquarters

# Powerful 7.0 magnitude quake hits off Haiti coast - USGS 29 minutes ago from BreakingNews Headquarters

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 am » by Savwafair2012

Great job getting this out their :flop:

Thanks much
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 am » by Herbert

5.9 aftershock...

CNN reports vast devastation in Haiti!

Haiti call for immediate help from UN.

Quake is the largest ever recorded in this region; previous record was a 6.7 in June of 1984 - USGS

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:06 am » by Herbert

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti -- A strong earthquake hit the impoverished country of Haiti on Tuesday afternoon, where a hospital collapsed and people were screaming for help. Other buildings also were damaged.

The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of 7.0 and was centered about 14 miles west from the capital of Port-au-Prince, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

An Associated Press videographer saw the wrecked hospital in nearby Petionville, and a U.S. government official reported seeing houses that had tumbled into a ravine.

No further details on any casualties or other damage were immediately available.

"Everybody is just totally, totally freaked out and shaken," said Henry Bahn, a visiting official with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. "The sky is just gray with dust."

Mr. Bahn said he was walking to his hotel room when the ground began to shake.

"I just held on and bounced across the wall," he said. "I just hear a tremendous amount of noise and shouting and screaming in the distance."

Mr. Bahn said there were rocks strewn all over the place and he saw a ravine where several homes had been built. "It's just full of collapsed walls and rubble and barbed wire," he said.

Copyright © 2010 Associated Press

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 am » by Adamflownemo

@ the depth of 10km
Surprise surprise :clapper:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_all.php

Writer

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am » by Depompey

Which angel is playing this HAARP. I can't stop crying...and PRAYING.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am » by Spock

Good to see you pop back in Adam - don't be a stranger.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am » by Herbert

http://www.livestream.com/Haiti_Pal

According to the Haiti radio all major buildings in the capital have collapsed!

People crying and screaming on the radio.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 am » by Spock

It is sad. It is also natural. This can happen anytime, anywhere. And the depth probably has something to do with the mantle.

By I understand - this can somehow be linked back to the United States, and George Bush. I can't wait.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 1:37 am » by Heinousone

spock wrote:It is sad. It is also natural. This can happen anytime, anywhere. And the depth probably has something to do with the mantle.

By I understand - this can somehow be linked back to the United States, and George Bush. I can't wait.

Nah, man I am with you on this. Think I have said before that HAARP is the new boogieman. Any natural disasters that happen from this point out is going to be attributed to HAARP and I do believe this is purposeful disinfo fed to us for us to feed around ourselves. Why? Because our world may indeed be going through some changes and they would rather have us believe its man made rather then natural because then its still "controlled".

My heart goes out to these people, I cant even imagine what it is like for those people. That country was not prepared for anything like this.

Next