Breaking News: A huge explosion in Jerusalem

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 pm » by Pindz

ISRAEL IS NOT A STATE AND THIS IS CLEARLY FALSE FLAG.
_______
False flag (aka Black Flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and can be used in peace-time.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm » by Pindz

AS YOU CAN SEE http://www.disclose.tv/illuminated/ IS MOSSAD DISINFO AGENT

:hiho:

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm » by jal99k

where is zaff4444 when u need him to shed a tear on the innocent civilians dying daily

Writer

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 pm » by Themastermind

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm » by Allreadydead

pindz has struck again, with a few comments that have crawled under the skin of some members here, including mine - and I think he may have to be send to his room for a few days - everyone knows where I stand on the 'censorship' issue regarding posts and for those who can't stand what he advocates, then please do as the good and respected drjones, proposes, add him to your 'foe' list. Sometimes members do overstep the 'accepted' mark on DTV and other members can simply vote by their feet (sorry, fingers!) and walk away from their posts.

Outright banning should be the last resort , as was in the case of zinzana, but that decision rests with Lukas, I assume.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm » by Punjedi

pindz wrote:AS YOU CAN SEE http://www.disclose.tv/illuminated/ IS MOSSAD DISINFO AGENT

:hiho:

At first, people thought you were an enigma.

Then, people realized you were ""entertainment"

Then you make a comment like that, and prove to everyone that you are so lost in your little world, you have no respect for common decency.

I used to hold you in the "ahh it's all fun" department.

Now I see you for what you are. Misguided, delusional, and lacking of any tact or ethics.

Nice of you to wish such horrors on people. Racist remarks like that coming from a shill like you are exactly why sites like this lose their credibility.

It's time to grow up Pindz, your immature antics have finally crossed a very appalling line and now folks see you for what you are.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm » by Frankenstein

I have now taken a leaf from DrJones book and made Pindz a foe. Whilst I was at it, I did the same for zaff. One sided, hateful, closed minded people are not the sort I came to this site to learn from and exchange ideas with even if they can be humorous from time to time.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm » by Will69ease

Well, I agree with Pindz...but not for the same reasons.
Pindz is a anti semite through and through and an idiot too.
Where as I take this thing as a sign of the times. Meaning the imminent return of our Lord
to establish the kingdom of God here on Earth...finally.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm » by Alternateworld

Punnished, banned, ...whipped, flogged, and tarred too??!!

'kin hell guys, take a chill pill, what happened to freedom of speech? Should any one of us be treated this way just for an opinion? ...however much it may offend us or we disagree about it, however childish or inane?

But a lynch mob, really? :roll:

And no, i don't agree one iota with what he said, but still, letting it breed all this hatred and anger can only serve to poison the world further, catch my drift?

Peace, love and always harmony

Just move on to another comment that stimulates you to the positive, pleases you or just makes you smile :sunny:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm » by Svaha

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext