Breaking News: A huge explosion in Jerusalem

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm » by Drjones

frankenstein wrote:I have now taken a leaf from DrJones book and made Pindz a foe. Whilst I was at it, I did the same for zaff. One sided, hateful, closed minded people are not the sort I came to this site to learn from and exchange ideas with even if they can be humorous from time to time.

Adding people to my foe list is a total last resort method for me, i mean stuff really has to be OTT for me to take such an action. There are only two members on my foe list and Pindz is one of them. He's been on this site as far back as i can remember so i have read alof of his stuff but almost always a roll of the eyes ensues, i have recenlty began to suspect he is 100% disinfo like the other individual on my ignore list. I'm not for banning members but ignoring yes. :|

'Just move on to another comment that stimulates you to the positive, pleases you or just makes you smile. ' :clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm » by Pindz

svaha wrote:Isn't it obvious? search.php?author_id=54015&sr=posts

WAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA STUNNING FIND MAN ! :alien51: :o :vomit:
_________
so i was right with this: israelis-behind-the-japan-earthquake-t46312.html

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm » by Punjedi

drjones wrote:
frankenstein wrote:I have now taken a leaf from DrJones book and made Pindz a foe. Whilst I was at it, I did the same for zaff. One sided, hateful, closed minded people are not the sort I came to this site to learn from and exchange ideas with even if they can be humorous from time to time.

Adding people to my foe list is a total last resort method for me, i mean stuff really has to be OTT for me to take such an action. There are only two members on my foe list and Pindz is one of them. He's been on this site as far back as i can remember so i have read alof of his stuff but almost always a roll of the eyes ensues, i have recenlty began to suspect he is 100% disinfo like the other individual on my ignore list. I'm not for banning members but ignoring yes. :|

'Just move on to another comment that stimulates you to the positive, pleases you or just makes you smile. ' :clapper:

Same, I finally found myself using the feature for the first time. *sigh*
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm » by Allreadydead

Likes the word 'good' a lot............oh, and 'thread' & 'post' - but not too many other words! :alien51:

interesting find! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm » by Helios

First off, Peace within the holy land. I wish everyone good things in the middle eastern world.

Secondly my opinion is this, we are all in the prelude to the end, so enough with the disinfo and ballocks reptillian HAARP shit, we should all be at that stage now where we should be working completely together to get somewhere in this giant puzzle.

But we still arnt moving anywhere really are we, and day by day this year is getting worse....

We need to sort shit out, ive reduced posting due to generally starting to get my facts confused because of the amount of idiocy we are currently experiencing here, and since there is this 'freedom of speech' even if the speech has fuck all to do with the point of this forum we cant be rid of them, so difficult times, difficult indeed.

But seriously go away pindz, tbh its all other posters doing for giving him thumbs up on his stupid ballshit threads...so self inflicted really.

Im finding interesting threads and then a spam of ballocks info.....really losing my cool on it.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm » by Mochon

anyone heard of this before....????
[imgImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 pm » by Aquarius

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Seriously it's about fucking time. Pindz was never funny. Ever. Just dumb, in a Euro trashy sort of way. Dumb and self righteous, the worst type of dumb. People laughed at your jokes out of pity Pindz. That may come across as harsh, but in fairness, you're a harsh cunt yourself, so take it on the chin, like a man, then shut your pie hole looser.

PS My prayers are with anyone affected by this tragedy. A time is upon us where prayer will be powerful, and sacrifice rewarded.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:58 pm » by Troll2rocks

Really, is pindz still here ?

Is it ok for that to be said, and I dont just mean remove the comment, if I ever become a mod "and you never know" I will permanently ban pindz, and anyone who shows racist characteristics.

Its absolutely unacceptable, and its in the rules, and yes the rules are bent for all of us, especially me from time to time, but again, in a matter like this. He has to fucking go imo. He contributes nothing but total nonsense "he sells fucking T shirts and baseball caps on his blog, right next to the nazi flags and glitch lizard videos. He is "and has" made this website a moneymaking scheme and not to mention a fucking joke, nobody, and I mean NOBODY even remotely takes pindz seriously with his, ahem "work", take a good look at all the comments that fill up under his pathetic posts, they all go something like this....

:lol: You make me laugh pindz :hmmm: what an idiot, uhhh its pindz again har har har

Heres something you may not be aware of, someone who shall remain nameless, told me that last time pindz was banned for a week, "for being racist AGAIN" he tried to come back on numerous sock accounts, "29 of em" yes twenty fucking nine separate accounts, that were all variations on pindz or other similar characters, that were created about 8 - 9 months previously, which by the way, were used and....had different writing styles where he didnt use broken english and conversed with unsuspecting members in a normal manner,, now as soon as he was issued with a temp ban he tried coming back on ALL of them, and of course ALL of these accounts were removed for good.

I have had several high profile members tell me in private that pindz isn't what he seems, and that his activity is very suspicious, well I did some checking of my own, and yeh they wernt wrong. Pindz apparently hails from the Czech Republic, which would explain his broken English right ? Well I beg to differ on this, but thats not important for now...

What is important is that he is punished for these remarks and removed from this "PRIVATELY" owned website where his racism goes in direct contradiction of the rules.

Or we can just laugh and let his lies and manipulation to continue so he can every now and then, call someone a pedophile or a zionist jew lover, or mindfuck retard.

And we can all laugh together in the knowledge, that we are allowing this to happen and helping keep that racist fucker in T shirts and baseballcaps

FUCK YOU PINDZ YOU LYING RACIST....

Enjoy the video

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry to all for the long rant, but jeeesshhh that comment made me angry!

Thankfully there are some really nice and interesting people on here to wash this little turd down the drain where he belongs.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm » by Pindz

allreadydead wrote:

Likes the word 'good' a lot............oh, and 'thread' & 'post' - but not too many other words! :alien51:

:alien51: :alien51:
_______
glad we discovered that this is false flag before it was on evening news :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm » by Will69ease

PreviousNext