breaking news alex jones is a d#$#$#$#d !!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm » by Towelie

saturnv wrote:towlie do you live in a fantasy world , sheen is getting as close to obhama as i am now .....in GLASGOW, the script was rubbish like the teenage americans asking how do you pee in space ....DO WE FUCKIN CARE HOW THEY PEE SHOW US THE FUCKIN UNIVERSE YOU BUNCH OF FUCTARDS!!!!

What is it that makes you think i live in a "fantasy world" maybe it was when i said that Sheen said himself that it wasnt a real interview? nah couldnt be that, that realy happened, maybe it was when i said it was done in a respectfull way? couldnt be that either as it was done in a respectfull way, so where does the fantasy come into it?
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 pm » by Saturnv

so chalie sayes its tru....must be tru then !!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm » by Towelie

saturnv wrote:so chalie sayes its tru....must be tru then !!

Your the only one thats ever said that, why vilify him just because because hes taken drugs, are you realy that innocent?
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 pm » by Vulcanic

saturnv wrote:so chalie sayes its tru....must be tru then !!

when did he say it was true? post up video or something from where you got your info from please.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 pm » by Drextin

way off the mark there dae, never watch the idiot. only read about his silliness and his actions.

jones, go fuck yourself...........you carrot loving motherfucker. you were just on another thread the other day trying to convince people you knew along aj was just in it for the money when this stupid story broke.

my conclusions about alex jones come directly from how all his fans always seem to have the same mentality. no matter where you go or what site you're on they act the same........like rabid dogs protecting their master. you can laugh at'em point out all the stupid shit and they still follow the aj agenda while making excuses for the guy. sounds like blind followers to me.........cultish even.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:44 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Cultish with a K
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:51 pm » by Saturnv

yes .....the truth ...now i will kill yous !!

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:55 pm » by Astrodicted

Saturn,why dont you adress the pionts made instead of the persona

Initiate

PostSat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 am » by Simplyput

drextin wrote:awwwwww isn't that sweet. all the little aj love birds come out to play. notice how none addressed the fact that obama is part of the nwo but yet aj seems to think its ok to ask him for help.

man everyone knows about the fucking truther movement. they didn't bring to light anything except their own stupidity.

i may have pissed in your cheerios but aj is shitting down your throat and you keep coming back for seconds.

you guys are the most brainwashed bunch of fools on the planet. scientologist have nothing on you.

funny thing is aj is the biggest disinfo agent the government could ever hope for. he keeps these topics in the realm of the crazy folk just so normal people will have nothing to do with them.

so great job keeping his crazy shit going.......you all earning your jr disinfo agent badges nicely.

Lol. Dude, It's all good hating on him. I don't care personally and I'm definitely not an A/J 'follower'. But it's bogus to say that others are 'foolish', 'crazy', 'brainwashed' and 'not normal' <whatever that means> because they frequent A/J sites for legitimate alternative news, much of which is not even written by infowars but is often only linked to.

I understand though, A/J's got a real stink to him. He's loud, obnoxious, somewhat dim-witted, he thrives off of fear-based editorials, he's an egomaniac, he's apocalyptic, he's abrasive, his docs are often anticlimactic and unscholarly. But, I can only speak for myself when I say with 100% clarity, that if A/J has brought even one worthwhile article or link to my attention, then he cannot be 100% shit. And for me, he's brought way more than one.

So, hate on him all you want, but at some point you have to realize that by slagging him all the way and anyone who sees value in him, you're rocking back and forth irrationally while yelling at a wall. You're not looking to the left or the right to consider other people. You're staring directly at one spot on the wall, where many others that agree with you are also staring. But you're not seeing anything else.

And you can't say the same about me, because I will consider other ideas. Perhaps he is an 'agent', and perhaps he is counterproductive. But you're saying all the way, that he's total shit and that anyone that listens to him is an idiot. And that's a 'one spot on the wall' mentality good sir.

I guess it just makes me wonder why people get so black&white about things. More subconscious, establishment programming in my opinion. There's no gray area. No in between. Either we came from monkeys or we didn't. Either there's UFO's or there isn't. Either you're with us or the terrorists. I try to remain conversational in my life, as not to shut people or ideas out. And when peeps come with 100% certainty on issues that are really subjective in nature, it kinda makes me smile and have a zen moment inside. lol.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want really, but, I think it's inaccurate to say that A/J is all crap when I know he's directed me to valuable alternative info, like:

simplyput wrote:-Kevin Annett and native canadia eugenics
-JSER and global warming
-Dr. Gregory Damato and Codex Alimentarius
-Dr. Len Horowitz and Aids

And two fingers on my lips into a pointed finger to the skies for the lives lost on 9/11...and the subsequent loss of life overseas as a result. May more and more people keep bringing attention to 9/11 for years to come. Even if they are cokeheads, disinfo agents, prostitutes, pedophiles, cheaters, liars, haters, racists, wackos. Bring 'em all and let them spread the word, because guess what, a lot of 'normal' people will find things in common with the 'wackos'. And they'll turn to wackos themselves. And soon enough, we'll tear down the veil of normalcy and as newly proclaimed wackos, we'll find the truth. lol.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 pm » by Aardvaaks

Just been on the Telegraph news paper online section to look for info on the Rendlesham forest MOD account posting today on DiscloseTV. Anyway there are many public comments on the Charlie Sheen 9/11 claims and many are favourable so at least this info is getting out there and we still wait with baited breath for some official response to the many valid points made.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... think.html
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

PreviousNext