breaking news alex jones is a d#$#$#$#d !!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm » by Saturnv

THE PHOENIX SO U BELIVE A DJ AND A FUCKED UP JUNKIE, I KNOW MORE ABOUT CHARLIE THAN MOST AN APT NAME DONT YOU THINK. OO AND ISNT FREE SPEECH STILL ALLOWED OR ONLY FOR AMERICANS !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm » by Saturnv

CONCRETE.. I SEEN SOME OF YOUR POSTS FAR BETTER THAN ALEX JONES CAN COME UP WITH, THATS DOING YOUR HOMEWORK NOT... ENCOURIGIN JUNKIES THAT THINK THE PLANET THERE ON IS THE SAME AS OURS M8. THANKS OO N KEEP POSTING YOUR FINDS THATS WHERE THE TRUTH WILL COME FROM M8 !!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 pm » by Saturnv

oops sorry concrete if the fights worth fighiting its worth fighting i would LOVE 30 mins on the alex jones show but sadly im on benifits and no longer deemed of any use to humanity ! THAT WILL BE RIGHT !! ...I GOT EXPEARINCE OF LIFE, DEATH, EXPERIMENTS (ONGOING ) they have expearince of ......!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:23 pm » by Towelie

What does it matter if Sheen has taken coke or likes prostitutes, he wasnt high or on the job when he did this was he?
I would think if people can take the ex Hitler youth Pope serious then why not Charlie Sheen, instead of criticising him for being human and having a life, how about what he said what was wrong with that.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm » by Saturnv

concrete heres somthing to chew on which im involved at the moment .....they can grow a human ear on a mouse (the story the public get) reality we can grow a whole human (fact) your doin your homework my friend look down mexico way they not got any constraints as far as experimentation goes you might find a human grown on a mouse m8 !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm » by Saturnv

towlie hes NOT a credible witness AND hes made up a story where he is both sheen ...AND obhama GET A GRIP OF REALITY M8 BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:39 pm » by Towelie

saturnv wrote:towlie hes NOT a credible witness AND hes made up a story where he is both sheen ...AND obhama GET A GRIP OF REALITY M8 BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!

Why isnt he a credible witness, and a witness to what?
It wasnt a real interview i watched the video with Sheen in, where he states clearly that it wasnt a real interview he doesnt try to deceive anyone into thinking it was, and the points made within it were very good ones and put forward in a respectfull and inquisitive manner - whats wrong with this?
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm » by Saturnv

concrete i have already done a thread vodka kills all known germs ..even swine flu and AIDS you might find some intresting things there if you UNDERSTAND english ....sorry m8 but people sometimes just come here for a wee argument and a fight i DONT and my information is free BUT not mainstream just yet !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 pm » by Saturnv

towlie do you live in a fantasy world , sheen is getting as close to obhama as i am now .....in GLASGOW, the script was rubbish like the teenage americans asking how do you pee in space ....DO WE FUCKIN CARE HOW THEY PEE SHOW US THE FUCKIN UNIVERSE YOU BUNCH OF FUCTARDS!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm » by Saturnv

concrete saturnv m8.... my msn is on public view i will answer !!

PreviousNext