Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 12:03 am » by Ph0enix

http://twitter.com/JohnAByrne/status/1787931660

The wonders of technology: Someone hacked into one of our blogs and published a post on a purported alien landing. We're investigating.about 2 hours ago from web
JohnAByrne
:banana: :dancing: :bullshit: :shooting:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 pm » by Raphael

ratash wrote:A shocking revelation in the science
world has been made today as we are getting reports saying an Alien spacecraft has landed in the small city of Webster, South Dakota.

Hundreds crowded a parking lot
at busy factory outlet as a spherical craft descended from clear skies and made it’s landing on U.S. soil. Witnesses say power within a mile had gone out. Hand held devices, cameras and even vehicles stopped working before the craft made its landing, therefore, many witnesses could not take photographs of the craft.

The craft along with the crowd was in silence. Many people ran away in fear before the craft even landed. After a short while of watching the craft, witnesses say a part of the door on the lower portion opened up and a ramp came extended out to the ground. Two creatures, approximately 4 feet tall with large heads, large eyes, no noses and a slip for mouth, as described by witnesses, walked down the ramp and onto Earth grounds. The beings were said to have matched the descriptions of an extra-terrestrial species we call “Greys”.

“We felt a sense of relief”, said witness, Rob Chan. “We were scared, but we couldn’t move. It was an astonishing site. It felt as if they were trying to communicate with us but we just couldn’t understand.”

The beings walked back into the craft as the ramp closed back up behind them and after a few tense moments of waiting, the spaceship silently ascended upwards, moved towards the nearby lake and shot into the sky and that is when it disappeared. It was only a short while after when hand held devices and phones started working again. People started taking pictures of the sky hoping the craft would come back (seen in the picture).

The fire department and police were called to the scene but could not do anything about what had just happened. Military officials were notified of the incident and the area is being cleared and the area is being tested for possible radioactivity.

More as it comes in…

Just saw this on abovetopsecret, Has anyone any more info on this

fuck off you asshole
your kinda of bullshit reporting is not what we need :top:
fuck off
get outta town :hell:

my kids gotta grow UP with the chicken littles :ohno: like you and call it a thanksgiving?
:bang; :bang;

If I ran a forum and punks like you posted crap like that with NO link, dinks like you would be gone gone gone, that kind of crap is a distraction to the REAL ISSUES ... :top:

waste of fucking space internet punks are.
taking up space
assholes like you are a dime a dozen...
HOW DARE YOU POST SUCH DRIVEL :hell:
voices like yours needed to be MUTED :vomit: as we approach the fork in the road. :flop:

IF THAT LATE BREAKING NEWS STORY IS TRUE
I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM
YES I WILL
:flop: :flop:

otherwise why don't you dude
fuckoff
take your chicken little dance elsewhere?
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm » by Raphael

p.s.
to the last post of mine

I guess I should have got past the OP and the first couple of responses before responding?

obviously the OP poster realizes he was in fact a :ohno: chicken little trying to pull my wanker after all. :lol:
so my offer stands in the future ya bunch of IGNORANT sheeple...

post your claims of UFO sightings...
BUT IF proved false
YOU agree to be banned for a week so you can do some REAL RESEARCH, instead of just cut and pasting and reBLEATing IGNORANT shit your read on another sheeple forum?
:bang; :bang;
eh?

it really would help to quiet this place down.
it really would help to funnel the REAL issues
instead of the same old BS over and over and over
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm » by Mediasorcerer

yeh,they took one look at the fukin idiots eating there mcdonalds and packing down there coka colas,talking shit on there mobile phones,and fukked right of to another galaxy in there quest for even slightly intelligent bipedal life forms.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm » by Nakchopoe

ratash wrote:A shocking revelation in the science
world has been made today as we are getting reports saying an Alien spacecraft has landed in the small city of Webster, South Dakota.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hundreds crowded a parking lot
at busy factory outlet as a spherical craft descended from clear skies and made it’s landing on U.S. soil. Witnesses say power within a mile had gone out. Hand held devices, cameras and even vehicles stopped working before the craft made its landing, therefore, many witnesses could not take photographs of the craft.

"Power withing a mile"
So what? Didn't we have some sort 'advancement' in technology that made us able to even film for a longer distance then 3 feet? Like 2 miles...
Can't film within a mile? Walk away and film from 2 miles!

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 pm » by Raphael

WE SHOULD MAKE IT A RULE

FALSE FLAGS GET YOU BANNED FOR AT LEAST A WEEK
CONTINUAL FALSE FLAGS THE PENALTIES INCREASE

EVENTUALLY THE STUPID FUCKERS WHO PROMOTE FALSE FLAGS ON THIS FORUM EVENTUALLY GET SIPHONED OUT...

:flop: :flop: :flop:

the place will quiet down
the real issues will be heard
after the FALSE FLAGS which only serve to distract are fucking MUTED.
:rtft:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:45 pm » by E6722maj

raphael. chill dude.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm » by Raphael

e6722maj wrote:raphael. chill dude.

:alien:

:flop:

I am chilled
I am just sayin'
Pointing out the obvious

namaste
ImageImage

Writer

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm » by Th3ory

this thread just needs to be locked.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 5:02 pm » by Raphael

th3ory wrote:this thread just needs to be locked.

and the fella who made the OP should be publicly flogged so all other wankers don't make the same mistake.

:ohno: chicken littles :ohno: should be fucking roasted and toasted and made fun of. :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

PreviousNext