BREAKING NEWS: EURO IS DESTROYED DOLLAR TO FOLLOW CHINA GOLD

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:42 am » by Deftskoomaman

Where does Germany stand on all this? I saw something interesting on Google news about Nazi protesting.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 am » by Mydogma

I don't see how that level of drop signifies the distruction of the euro but I have little doubt its heading there...and it only makes sense that investment is going to run to the stabilities of commodities...but at the end of the day the strongest commodity will be canned food and cigarettes..with instability in curency comes hyper inflation...for the common man that is a safe investment...and to the member that called this a recession..I must chuckle at that thot..I think you have fallen for their fictious numbers game..globally we are sinking trillions a month and none of our countries bone head governments have a plan other then two bit cash fixes that only goes to the same cartel that caused the problem in the first place...this is the end of something and the beginning of something else..we just haven't a clue what it is or if we will have a say in it..or just out mob masters..don't delude yourself...the math doesn't even come close to adding up...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:05 pm » by 99socks

Mydogma wrote:globally we are sinking trillions a month and none of our countries bone head governments have a plan other then two bit cash fixes that only goes to the same cartel that caused the problem in the first place...this is the end of something and the beginning of something else..we just haven't a clue what it is or if we will have a say in it..or just out mob masters..don't delude yourself...the math doesn't even come close to adding up...

:flop:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm » by Spock

This is a perfect time to post this here. Thanks to IronMan for finding it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm » by Tuor10

Someone is profiting from all this.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm » by The57ironman

Mydogma wrote:this is the end of something and the beginning of something else..we just haven't a clue what it is or if we will have a say in it..

....''have any say in it..?.."...are you kiddin'..?... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: ..............buckle up.... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm » by Malogg

Spock wrote:This is a perfect time to post this here. Thanks to IronMan for finding it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cheers spock and iron but really brothers this is a statement from my knowing of the pass that is afoot .

Don't worry it is only SS ~ octagon ~ Nazi ~ conformity of the implemented assassination of the free world .

We are no longer a statistic number for the bankers as now we are an expendable loss of cut backs ~ vagrants of society .

Or to put it a better way vermin in the sewers have a better future than our kin if conformed to .

Chin up and step up a gear the dog eat dog era has come full circle .

The tribe and clan law will be back once again and this time with awakened awarness with love and unity added

survive-all is mans history , mans destiny is the ploughed field of love to come .

:wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

laugh ffs they can not stop us doing that ahahahaha

medicine ^^^
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Previous