BREAKING NEWS: EURO IS DESTROYED DOLLAR TO FOLLOW CHINA GOLD

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 pm » by Malogg

BREAKING NEWS: EURO IS DESTROYED DOLLAR TO FOLLOW CHINA GOLD BACKED YUAN SCARE THIS IS IT!!
Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking ... fKyCggP.99

:headscratch:

It’s not totally clear what’s behind the move, but a WSJ report about how Greek creditors were at “loggerheads” may be a culprit.

It could be something else. Spanish yields are also notably higher on the day.

As noted earlier, the drop in the euro is part of a broader “risk off” move.

businessinsider

According to the article, China is recasting all of their gold reserves into small one kilo bars in order to issue a new “gold-backed” currency. Many say this will disrupt global trade and will eventually cause a collapse of the US dollar.

There can be no doubt that the US dollar will soon be history. China is recasting all of their gold reserves into small one kilo bars in order to issue a new ‘gold backed’ global currency. This is surely a strategic part of their recent push to sign new trade agreements with Russia, Japan, Chile, Brazil, India, and Iran. The cat is now out of the bag, the US will be given the ‘bums rush’ by the largest trading nations in the world and the dollar will go down in flames. GATA now estimates that 80% of the gold that investors believe they have in allocated accounts is long gone, the majority of it probably wound up in China.

worldtruth.tv
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:20 pm » by The57ironman

........................ :banana:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 pm » by Freeman2011

No doubt it is going to fail as are all currencys as you cannot have a one world government without a one wolrd currency :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :shooting:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm » by 99socks

You do realize it went down 1/10th of one cent?

Anyways, Malaysia has, for over 15 years, been trying to establish a gold dinar, or gold-backed dinar, as the only currency for trading with oil. The problem with them implementing it too quickly is that they would lose their profits because the US would be unable to purchase oil (since we have NO GOLD in our reserves). They (Islamic countries in OPEC + Venezuela) were waiting for the Chinese to become a big enough customer before dropping the US.

I guess it looks like the Chinese beat 'em to it.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 pm » by Dagnamski

I thought we were all turning Japanese? :look:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 pm » by Elnorel

Euro is faaaar from destroyed.

US leads in that regard about 20 years.
Dolar will fail way sooner than Euro ever will.
It is based on hot air as it stands.

Sure, Euro took a beating, which currency hasnt in this recession?
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:40 pm » by Opalserpent

Freeman2011 wrote:No doubt it is going to fail as are all currencys as you cannot have a one world government without a one wolrd currency :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :shooting:

I agree. But what do we do? After seeing the banknote scandal here in Australia by a British company that owns securancy Inovia. They have the system rigged good.

It makes sense, if you have a one world currency then you don't need so many different printing machines for your armies and corporations all over the world.

The NWO need a one world currency if they are going to print themselves into power. :geek:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 pm » by 99socks

I doubt we are headed towards a one-world currency. A one-world standard, maybe, but not a currency.

They can't even make the Euro work.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 am » by Freeman2011

99socks wrote:I doubt we are headed towards a one-world currency. A one-world standard, maybe, but not a currency.

They can't even make the Euro work.

Time will tell i suppose but my gut feeling tells me it will happen

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 am » by Freeman2011

Opalserpent wrote:
Freeman2011 wrote:No doubt it is going to fail as are all currencys as you cannot have a one world government without a one wolrd currency :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :shooting:

I agree. But what do we do? After seeing the banknote scandal here in Australia by a British company that owns securancy Inovia. They have the system rigged good.

It makes sense, if you have a one world currency then you don't need so many different printing machines for your armies and corporations all over the world.

The NWO need a one world currency if they are going to print themselves into power. :geek:

There is nothing we can do thats what makes it so frustrating, What i do personaly is i just dont vote for any of the tossers full stop as it dont matter in the grand scheme of things.

Next