breaking news..oil ring explode

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am » by Reinaul

wtf are the Universities teaching to Engineers.. jk.. following their agenda..
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 am » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Boooooooooom :peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:03 am » by Funnyman46

Sav, all I hear is this guy talking about his dog. WTF?
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 am » by Kris75

funnyman46 wrote:Sav, all I hear is this guy talking about his dog. WTF?

:flop: lolz :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 am » by Endless16

troll2rocks wrote:Holy shit, the people behind this are truly stupid, this is so so so obvious there is no way this is anything other than incompitence.

WTF is going on, why and how do so many oil platforms get destroyed in such a short amount of time.

If this a push to try and set down a road to explain that peak oil has been reached ?

This has all the hallmarks of some kind of hidden agenda.

Didn't think of that, seems the most plausible explanation for all this shit happening at once I've heard so far, it fits.

Every day now I walk past Wind Turbines, some new ones near where I live, and there's another group of them on the horizon, they are so inefficient at generating power they are being built everywhere, and it's still not enough to meet the (fucking) EU guidelines on renewable energy.

Fact is, there's LOADS of oil left, oil companies just like to squeeze a maximum profit from every drop. Renewable energy takes massive government investment because it's so inefficient, in that sense it's better for the economy than oil, since it takes more work to get it going, more build projects mean more taxes, more jobs, that can be taxed, more need for investment... not to mention it seriously affects our ability to generate cheap electricity which is essential for a nations development, maybe a new and more literal Dark Age is more appropriate for making unfair laws and keeping the general population in check? It at least serves as a massive distraction.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this was all being engineered, surely this many accidents can't be... accidental... :headscratch:

Previous