BREAKING NEWS: Syrian Chemical False Flag Attack

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 pm » by Gloomylunatic

BREAKING NEWS: Syrian Chemical False Flag Attack

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm » by The57ironman

...corbetts take is worthy.. :pray:

post904145.html#p904145

:cheers:

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 pm » by Gloomylunatic

The57ironman wrote:.

post904145.html#p904145

I'm surprised no one is touching this thread....
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 pm » by 99socks

Gloomylunatic wrote:

post904145.html#p904145

..and say what?

Isn't this kinda the conclusion a lot of people have been coming to? That it's bullshit? That we're gonna get dragged in?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 pm » by Doogle

Gloomylunatic wrote:

post904145.html#p904145

I'll touch it GL.

I think it stinks big time. Agent provocateurs?
I'm not comfortable playing conspiracy theory theorist with those poor fuckers' lives but come on.

It's brewing isn't it?

Mercenaries from 35 or so different countries committing unspeakable acts, who happen to be affiliated with the BS alan queeda, and armed by whom? Russia supplying modern anti-aircraft systems. Alleged chemical weapons used within touching distance of UN inspectors.

It's shit.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 am » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

US readies possible missile strike against Syria - report

Despite President Obama cautioning against intervention in Syria, the Pentagon is making “initial preparations” for a cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces, according to a new report.

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey is expected to present options for such a strike at a White House meeting on Saturday, CBS News reported on Friday.

US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel suggested Friday naval forces are moving in position closer to Syria in case Obama chooses action.

"The Defense Department has a responsibility to provide the president with options for contingencies, and that requires positioning our forces, positioning our assets, to be able to carry out different options — whatever options the president might choose," Hagel said, adding a decision must be made quickly given “there may be another (chemical) attack.”

Meanwhile, a defense official, cited by Reuters, said on Friday the US Navy was expanding its Mediterranean presence with a fourth cruise-missile ship, the USS Mahan. Though the source stressed to Reuters the Navy did not have orders to prepare for military operations against Syria.

The ship was due to head back to the United States, but the commander of the US Sixth Fleet decided to maintain the ship in the region.

All four ships are capable of launching long-range, subsonic cruise missiles to reach land targets.

President Barack Obama is under renewed pressure to take action following the emergence of footage of what appears to be the aftermath of a toxic agent attack in a Damascus suburb on Wednesday. The forces of President Bashar Assad were assaulting a rebel stronghold in the district at the time, but deny responsibility. Moscow, which has maintained close ties with the regime, called the incident a rebel “provocation” possibly designed to derail upcoming Geneva peace talks.

Though the Pentagon will present plans for potential action on Saturday, as CBS reported, President Obama has final say on any further developments.

Questioned on the continuing upheaval in Syria and Egypt during a CNN interview Friday, Obama said the United States should be wary of “being drawn into very expensive, difficult, costly interventions that actually breed more resentment in the region.”

Obama went on to express reservations for becoming involved in the 30-month Syrian conflict due to a lack of international consensus.

"If the US goes in and attacks another country without a UN mandate and without clear evidence that can be presented, then there are questions in terms of whether international law supports it, [and] do we have the coalition to make it work?” said Obama.

Despite his cautious tone, Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice said via Twitter, “What is Bashar al Assad hiding? The world is demanding an independent investigation of Wednesday’s apparent CW attack. Immediately.”

Adding to the rhetoric in Washington, Sen. John McCain said that if the administration was to “let this go on,” it was “writing a blank check to other brutal dictators around the world if they want to use chemical weapons."

The top Democrat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee also spoke out in support of a strike in Syria, writing to Obama of the need to respond to the latest alleged outrage.

"If we, in concert with our allies, do not respond to Assad's murderous uses of weapons of mass destruction, malevolent countries and bad actors around the world will see a green light where one was never intended," Rep. Eliot Engel wrote on Friday.

Engel has been a proponent of a more aggressive approach to Assad’s government.

"And, we can do this with no boots on the ground, from stand-off distances," he added in the letter. "I know that your Administration is wrestling with these very complex issues, but I believe that we, as Americans, have a moral obligation to step in without delay and stop the slaughter."

Obama insisted to CNN that while the United States remains “the one indispensable nation” in international diplomacy, he suggested that perhaps this was one conflict where the world should not look to Washington for a definitive answer.

"The notion that the US can somehow solve what is a sectarian complex problem inside of Syria sometimes is overstated," said the president.

The White House later released a statement confirming Obama’s words, and emphasizing that the US has no plans to put “boots on the ground.”

http://rt.com/news/us-missile-attack-syria-929/

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 am » by grimghost

I will touch it too.. I think most of the civilized world knows this was commited by the Insurgents to blame the Syrian Army.

But unfortunately,The good ole US Government is not on track with the people,and still do not understand that people are finally waking up. They hide there own lies,with other lies,and more lies,and then lets tell a few more lies.

They want to get involved in this war so bad. why? not democracy...contracts,big ole contracts for rebuilding Syria,after the war.

Puts thousands and thousands of american contractors to work,and if the united states doe's not get involved all those contracts will go to Russia and Iran.

Its what every War we get involved in is all about. Contracts.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:46 am » by grimghost

How do you guys think it was pulled off?

My guess is,there was no chemical bomb or missile at all. i think maybe those people were locked in a building and gassed, notice there is a lack of clothing, which may or may not have been removed for medical reasons, or Locked in a hot ass building for maybe days.

it could have been carried out with some type of chemical gas, or even carbon monoxide..

carbon monoxide or something similiar would be my guess,gas them until most are unconscious,then rush in Spray them down with water,and try and save who you can ,while the cameras are rolling..

just my thoughts.who else has an opinion on this?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:52 am » by *WillEase*

If it was staged, explain away the grieving fathers videotaped with their dead and dying kids.
No, a gas attack happened.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 am » by grimghost

Even the Vatican Calls it Bull$5it

Vatican urges caution over Syria chemical arms claims

The Vatican on Thursday called for caution over opposition allegations that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons in an attack in the suburbs of Damascus -- a charge denied by the authorities.

"There should not be a judgment until there is sufficient proof," Silvano Tomasi, the Vatican's permanent observer at the United Nations in Geneva, said in an interview with Vatican radio.

"What immediate interest would the government in Damascus have in causing such a tragedy?" he asked, adding that the real question was: "Who does this inhuman crime really benefit?"

Tomasi also restated the Vatican's opposition to armed intervention in Syria, calling for negotiations "without preconditions" and a "transition government".

"Experience has shown with Iraq and Afghanistan that armed intervention does not bring any constructive results," he said, calling for an end to arms supplies to both the government and the opposition.

The Vatican diplomat also criticised the "incomplete analysis" of the situation in Syria and the Middle East as a whole being made by the media.

"We have seen how unconditional support for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt has led to more violence," he said.

He said there was also a clear division between "those who want a Sunni government in Syria and those who want to retain a participation by all minorities".

Many Christians in Syria have supported President Bashar al-Assad, seeing him as a guarantor of a multi-confessional state.

The Vatican is concerned about the rise in radical Islamism in the region and the exodus of historic Christian minorities in several countries.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle ... z2cqqtbtqD
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

Next