BREAKING NEWS

Writer

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm » by Danijeel

Sport is for manipulating stupid people and it is based on stupidity of man.I,m stronger than you,I,m faster,I can jump 2 m,I can lif 200 and so on, so fucking stupid and people who are in sport are stupid too,this is for people who dont have brain,who don,t think.
WTF sport :top: :bullshit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SiKNppCA14

And read Ljubodrag Duci Simonovic.,research this stupidity called sport.

Writer

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm » by Danijeel

Sport is the same like religion,believe in stupid things,money and medals represent their GOD,sport is for mass,elite must give people something to entertain them.

And ofcourse it is made to manipulate people.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:46 pm » by Xenonymous

good for the Yankees.
as far as football,Steelers beat Minnesota yesterday. :D

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:55 pm » by Hansom

While sport is a distraction, it can serve to provide focus.
And while it is entertainment, it can also be a source of inspiration.
Like everything else, it is upto you to get out of it what you want.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Writer

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 pm » by Danijeel

LOL you just don,t get it,research this subject don,t be stupid.
Research such subject like psychopaty and ponerology to understand better.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm » by Xenonymous

danijeel wrote:

LOL you just don,t get it,research this subject don,t be stupid.
Research such subject like psychopaty and ponerology to understand better.

LOL.don't be stupid? pretty stupid to think the world revolves around your intellect and "in accordance to your opinion."

Sports are not bad,just your philosphy of it.

Writer

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm » by Danijeel

Like I said dont be stupid,research the subject first,talking that sport is not bad is just stupid and you are stupid again.

LOL.don't be stupid? pretty stupid to think the world revolves around your intellect and "in accordance to your opinion."

This is your subjective opinion,when I said to you "dont be stupid" it means that you are not familiar with thinking,researching and that stuff,not in term that you are stupid,but this answer proved me that you are stupid.
But on sport you are completly wrong about it and this is becouse you dont use your brain to think,you use other opinions and thinkings on sport and finally that is not your opinion.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm » by Torofamily

danijeel wrote:Sport is for manipulating stupid people and it is based on stupidity of man.I,m stronger than you,I,m faster,I can jump 2 m,I can lif 200 and so on, so fucking stupid and people who are in sport are stupid too,this is for people who dont have brain,who don,t think.
WTF sport :top: :bullshit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SiKNppCA14

And read Ljubodrag Duci Simonovic.,research this stupidity called sport.

ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:37 pm » by Xenonymous

danijeel wrote:

Like I said dont be stupid,research the subject first,talking that sport is not bad is just stupid and you are stupid again.

This is your subjective opinion,when I said to you "dont be stupid" it means that you are not familiar with thinking,researching and that stuff,not in term that you are stupid,but this answer proved me that you are stupid.
But on sport you are completly wrong about it and this is becouse you dont use your brain to think,you use other opinions and thinkings on sport and finally that is not your opinion.

EVEN in sports,psychology is a BIG part of it. ;)
one mental stradegy against another mental stradegy.

I understand that no scientific/psychological knowledge is gained,and some people get nothing out of it except who is the winner and who is the loser,but it's not really about that either...it's how the game was played.

sports are like art,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 pm » by Torofamily

xenonymous wrote:
danijeel wrote:

EVEN in sports,psychology is a BIG part of it. ;)
one mental stradegy against another mental stradegy.

I understand that no scientific/psychological knowledge is gained,and some people get nothing out of it except who is the winner and who is the loser,but it's not really about that either...it's how the game was played.

sports are like art,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

sports does so much more then danijeel cares to truly acknowledge and there seems to be a hint of contemt in his tone so maybe there is more to his view point then meets the eye... I wish him well
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

PreviousNext