Breaking News Two hours after the journalist that destroyed

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm » by Kinninigan


:look:


growing up in the city when i was a teenager i knew alot of kids who would steal cars, joyride in them, and then lite them on fire and not once did a car ever "blow-up" like in hollywood movies

if this was about mercedes itself they would be holding press conferences and recalling their cars, if they could just "blow-up" :bullshit:

this guy was assasinated, and unlike snowden he was a REAL WHISTLEBLOWER

guess the fbi wants people to know they are not there to protect americans anymore but are instead acting as enforcers and hitmen for zion

so now americans cannot trust our police or federal agencies to goto if they have info, or they too will be killed

sad day in america...........









:peep:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 am
Location: Southern outskirts of Stockholm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm » by Nedroj


Kinninigan wrote::look:


growing up in the city when i was a teenager i knew alot of kids who would steal cars, joyride in them, and then lite them on fire and not once did a car ever "blow-up" like in hollywood movies

if this was about mercedes itself they would be holding press conferences and recalling their cars, if they could just "blow-up" :bullshit:

this guy was assasinated, and unlike snowden he was a REAL WHISTLEBLOWER

guess the fbi wants people to know they are not there to protect americans anymore but are instead acting as enforcers and hitmen for zion

so now americans cannot trust our police or federal agencies to goto if they have info, or they too will be killed

sad day in america...........









:peep:



Agree with all that you just said. :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm » by Kinninigan


:look:



here is raw footage of the crash, one good thing about hollywood is there are reporters with cameras everywhere



RAW Footage Of Michael Hastings Car Crash (Thanks To LAnewsLOUDLABS)



Upload to Disclose.tv







i see in the comments too on youtube firefighters saying that this is impossible for the engine to be ejected and burn like this


some people are saying this could have been a "drone strike"








:peep:
Last edited by Kinninigan on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:46 pm » by Flecktarn


no doubt the official story will be suicide or some other stupid reason ,,,very fishy
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2534
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 pm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm » by Icarus1


i see 3 possible causes here , 1 hes been taken out , probability 90 % , 2 plain old accident due to bad driving or faulty car , probability 9%, 3 shit happens 1% . you see this shit happen in russia a lot , maybe putin gave them some advice at the g8 summit.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 6:07 pm » by Kinninigan


Kinninigan wrote::look:



here is raw footage of the crash, one good thing about hollywood is there are reporters with cameras everywhere



RAW Footage Of Michael Hastings Car Crash (Thanks To LAnewsLOUDLABS)



Upload to Disclose.tv







i see in the comments too on youtube firefighters saying that this is impossible for the engine to be ejected and burn like this


some people are saying this could have been a "drone strike"





:peep:




THE PLOT THICKENS....


Some people on youtube made some really good points about this

one was about the fact that an "old jewish guy" was spraying a hose on the car but that could be coincidence

but WTF is this???

just like the passports found on 9/11 the guy filming in the video picks this up @ 4:20

so now i think this camera man might be in on the plot

guess they will say he was drunk now, i dont think people in hollywood throw beer bottles on the ground


:ohno:



Image














:peep:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 pm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 pm » by G3n3sis


I believe it is pretty simple really: remotely accelerate the vehicle, cut the controls or remotely control it to a crash and blow it up. Deliberate or accident, tragic either way.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8404
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm » by Malogg


Noticed a video Ima linked vanished from youtube along with the account

nvm think Ima downloaded it, will upload it later if so. . .




Upload to Disclose.tv

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8404
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm » by Malogg


Here is the juicy video. . .


Upload to Disclose.tv




Apologies if this has been seen before here as Ima nae long woken up from a skin full. . .

Had some cold ones this afternoon and the heat just zzzzed me out. . .
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 pm » by E6722maj


the guy was removed

.
whatever


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook