Breaking News Two hours after the journalist that destroyed

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 pm » by Malogg

E6722maj wrote:the guy was removed

What guy?

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 3:25 am » by Seahawk

Interesting. CNN reports conspiracy theories about Hastings "accident." You don't see that every day. At least one person- not in the report- is already saying that it is a complete hoax, and some are suggesting a drone strike. I think those are a little far fetched- imo. It does look like a bomb was involved though, doesn't it? Strange stuff, indeed.

Who knows? Maybe it was an accident.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 3:45 am » by Kinninigan

:scary:

I just thought of something. The timeline to this story is all screwed up. They said this crash happened at 4:30 am los angelos time and I seen this news story at 10 am east coast time. I am 4 hours ahead of LA.

So how was the LAPD able to run a DNA test on a body burned beyond recognition and confirm this was Michael Hastings and release a news story in two hours.

I watch crime shows all the time on TV and they never get DNA that fast, and on top of that its the LAPD, I am sure forensics is pretty backed up.

But how do they know its his body?

Basic police work, what if he faked his death?

Was the body planted?

This whole story is
:bullshit:

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 am » by Rich316

No Doubt it's BS, but doubt he'd fake his own death.. His car did blow up just like in the movies.. which rarely happens mind you.. lol!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 am » by Seahawk

Kinninigan wrote::scary:

I just thought of something. The timeline to this story is all screwed up. They said this crash happened at 4:30 am los angelos time and I seen this news story at 10 am east coast time. I am 4 hours ahead of LA.

So how was the LAPD able to run a DNA test on a body burned beyond recognition and confirm this was Michael Hastings and release a news story in two hours.

I watch crime shows all the time on TV and they never get DNA that fast, and on top of that its the LAPD, I am sure forensics is pretty backed up.

But how do they know its his body?

Los Angeles coroner IDs journalist Michael Hastings as man found dead after fiery car crash

By The Associated Press June 20, 2013

- The Los Angeles County coroner's office confirmed Thursday that a body removed from the burned wreckage of a crashed car was that of Michael Mahon Hastings, the journalist whose reporting on U.S. Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal ultimately led to the resignation of the U.S. commander of coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Coroner's Lt. Fred Corral said an autopsy was performed Wednesday but findings on the cause of death were deferred pending the results of toxicology tests expected in eight to 10 weeks.

Hastings, 33, was identified by matching fingerprints to prints the FBI had on file, Corral said.
( :shock: Oh, really? Fingerprints??? )

Hastings' death in an unspecified Los Angeles car accident was announced Tuesday by his employer, the website BuzzFeed, but no details were released.

The car hit a tree around 4:20 a.m. Tuesday and caught fire.

Police Cmdr. Andrew Smith said there did not appear to be any foul play, but investigators were waiting for the coroner's findings.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Angeles+coroner+journalist+Michael+Hastings+found+dead/8555039/story.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 pm » by Kinninigan

Seahawk wrote:
Hastings, 33, was identified by matching fingerprints to prints the FBI had on file, Corral said.
( :shock: Oh, really? Fingerprints??? )

fingerprints in 2 hours is even more impossible on a burned body, who is writing these scripts at the police department

so what do you think, a false flag to scare whistleblowers?

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 pm » by Flipper

Considering it takes around 18 hours to rehydrate a finger after it has suffered a mild burn to enable fingerprinting. Proves the story is BS.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 pm » by mediasorcery

was the footage filmed at 4.20 in the morning?

if so odd time for someone out filming?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 pm » by The57ironman

Flipper wrote:Considering it takes around 18 hours to rehydrate a finger after it has suffered a mild burn to enable fingerprinting. Proves the story is BS.

.......yes, it looks like bullsh*t... :shock:

...smells like bullsh*t.... :badair:

..feels like bullsh*t.... :o

..tastes like bullsh*t... :vomit:

......be sure not to step in it... :mrcool:

:cheers:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm » by Malogg

PreviousNext