Breaking News Two hours after the journalist that destroyed

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 pm » by Kinninigan

The57ironman wrote:
Flipper wrote:Considering it takes around 18 hours to rehydrate a finger after it has suffered a mild burn to enable fingerprinting. Proves the story is BS.

.......yes, it looks like bullsh*t... :shock:

...smells like bullsh*t.... :badair:

..feels like bullsh*t.... :o

..tastes like bullsh*t... :vomit:

......be sure not to step in it... :mrcool:

:cheers:

and NOBODY in the mainstream media is picking this up?

does anyone not watch CSI or other crimes shows on TV?

another story proved to be :bullshit: by the Tin Foil Brigade!

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

Now a dash cam video appeared today showing alledged Michael Hasting running a red light at high speed 4 minutes before the crash..

(I find it ironic too that dash cams NEVER work or are off when cops commit crimes)

Michael Hastings "CAUGHT ON TAPE" Running Red-Light Seconds Before Crash

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 19, 2013

After reviewing yesterday's feeds and reading all the comments about the Michael Hastings crash we thought it would be a good idea for our photographer to get all his raw footage together including the dash-cam footage and put it aside. He mentioned to us in our meeting that he was close to the story because he was working a lead on the Justin Bieber crash on Sunset Blvd.

The lead turned out to be nothing and he then drove to the intersection of Santa Monica & Vista to do some computer work before heading in for the night. When leaving that intersection he said that he noticed he'd made a mistake on what he was working on. (K-9 Deployed YouTube Feed) He then pulled into the gas station at Highland & Santa Monica Blvd to fix the problem. All of our work vehicles are equipped with dash-cams. Out of pure luck......his dash-cam caught a Mercedes Benz at a high rate of speed run the red light travelling south on Highland. Melrose is just a few blocks away and impact took place just seconds after.

He said he did not see the car run the red light. When leaving the parking lot he headed east on Santa Monica Blvd. 30 seconds after leaving the gas station parking lot, the "call" hits the radios. It was a total of 4 minutes from the time the car was caught on dash-cam to when he saw the flames and shortly after arrived on scene and asks about the driver to the homeowner with the water hose.

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 pm » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 6:04 am » by RATRODROB

Kinninigan wrote::ohno:

Now a dash cam video appeared today showing alledged Michael Hasting running a red light at high speed 4 minutes before the crash..

(I find it ironic too that dash cams NEVER work or are off when cops commit crimes)

Michael Hastings "CAUGHT ON TAPE" Running Red-Light Seconds Before Crash

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 19, 2013

After reviewing yesterday's feeds and reading all the comments about the Michael Hastings crash we thought it would be a good idea for our photographer to get all his raw footage together including the dash-cam footage and put it aside. He mentioned to us in our meeting that he was close to the story because he was working a lead on the Justin Bieber crash on Sunset Blvd.

The lead turned out to be nothing and he then drove to the intersection of Santa Monica & Vista to do some computer work before heading in for the night. When leaving that intersection he said that he noticed he'd made a mistake on what he was working on. (K-9 Deployed YouTube Feed) He then pulled into the gas station at Highland & Santa Monica Blvd to fix the problem. All of our work vehicles are equipped with dash-cams. Out of pure luck......his dash-cam caught a Mercedes Benz at a high rate of speed run the red light travelling south on Highland. Melrose is just a few blocks away and impact took place just seconds after.

He said he did not see the car run the red light. When leaving the parking lot he headed east on Santa Monica Blvd. 30 seconds after leaving the gas station parking lot, the "call" hits the radios. It was a total of 4 minutes from the time the car was caught on dash-cam to when he saw the flames and shortly after arrived on scene and asks about the driver to the homeowner with the water hose.

i commented on page 1 about the running a red light but i dont think anyone realised what i were saying at the time.
i thought that for him to be speeding and running reds may indicate he may hav been tailed by someone and were trying to flee, either that or his car had been tampered with and he couldnt control it.
i cant remember where i read it but someone said his car were new i think, so i began to wonder if he had to order the car in from the dealer caus somtimes the car you want and color might not be on the floor.

if he had to wait for it to be delivered that could create an opportunity for TPTB to fit out the car with hidden explosives and -or remote control devices to be used against him when it suited.
thats probably far fetched i think but so is an engine ending up a block away after an accident.
it looked like there were a lot of debris in a wide area, more consistent with a bomb blast IMO :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 pm » by Malogg

Michael Hastings Sent Email About FBI Probe Hours Before Death

MUST WATCH VIDEO INSIDE ALSO PLENTY TO READ >>>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/2 ... 84118.html
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 3:20 am » by Seahawk

Interesting to see some of tyt go into conspiracy mode. This one's a better then usual (from tyt) conversation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 am » by RATRODROB

Seahawk wrote:Interesting to see some of tyt go into conspiracy mode. This one's a better then usual (from tyt) conversation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanx 4 that SHAWK, blue collars hav been waking up 4 years now, and more white collar (took em a while) catchin on to the big picture aswell.

ive brought it up befor in this topic about his car possibly being new, maybe some one here can confirm that it were a new car, and if he had in fact ordered the car from a dealership where he might hav had to wait days or weeks for delivery.
if he had to wait for delivery then that would provide someone with opportunity to tamper with the car befor he took ownership. i said all this in my last post here.
the eyewitness said he saw sparks and flashes or something like that coming from the car befor it even crashed, and it were obvious he were speeding when he went through the red light and he continued to travel at high speed for several more minutes befor crashing and EXPLODING, look at the debri all over the place.
its possible for all of us to speed a little over but to drive through red lights and to be traveling at those speeds, which apparently were out of character for him in the first place, tells me he either didnt hav control of the car, because someone else did, or he were shit scared and were running from someone.
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm » by The57ironman

... :peep: ...Did Michael Hastings fake his own death?

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZZzvXc5iQ

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 7:26 am » by RATRODROB

Malogg wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

PreviousNext