BREAKING NEWS :UFO Drone / Fox News man is missing

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 am » by Hotphish

:roll: I'll go ahead and add both my agreement that yes, I do believe that this should not be considered for authenticity but my reason has to do with the fact that there is not just what you see and that you can see it - and not wether you see it too clearly or it's visibility is too convoluted. It's the damned smoothness of the object in the video when it comes to frames per second reality of humans (approx 24.31 --> 24.62 frames/sec) and the FPS of a, probably high-end (like movie-industry level) Super texel - Quad Core only type of 3D rendering environment and some overly dramatic gaming engine. My point is: without needing science - you can still tell (when you choose to) that what you are looking at is CGI or not (even the crappiest of monitors today with produce minimum 65000 colors & produce at least 1024x768 pixels... Anybody who has digital or otherwise recording equipment that can record at a quality such as this should also be taken with a grain of salt - because I've never seen ANY recording of ANYTHING digital/analog/or even high-speed/high framerate that can come out as smooth as what we see in this video.

My estimation: remember, it is VERRRRY HAAARRRD to use graphics and 3D vectoring to fool us, unless everybody's been sitting in front of their PCs and PS3s for soo long that when they go outside and see the sky, they think it looks almost as good as my software and occasionally sit outside and look at clouds and think to ourselves, "the sky looks fake" So we go home and play our games and revel in how the sky and the environment in the video game looks so REAL....????

Please, I WANT to believe and I love a good story, If you're going to lie - show some respect and try to FOOL me!!! I want to feel as if you believe we and myself have a little dignity and self respect and god-forbid and good level of intelligence. Your lie better be so damndd good and thought out that all I can do is think "Andy Kaufman?" But don't insult this site and this site's readers with something you ALREADY know is BS of the REGURGITATED KIND...
See ya!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 am » by Boondox681

let's just say that the gov't 'discloses' everything it says it has on ufo's/et's...
are you going to believe any of it?
after they've lied to us about EVERYTHING for the last hundred years.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am » by lamonema

boondox681 wrote:let's just say that the gov't 'discloses' everything it says it has on ufo's/et's...
are you going to believe any of it?
after they've lied to us about EVERYTHING for the last hundred years.

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am » by Aragajag

hotphish wrote::roll: I'll go ahead and add both my agreement that yes, I do believe that this should not be considered for authenticity but my reason has to do with the fact that there is not just what you see and that you can see it - and not wether you see it too clearly or it's visibility is too convoluted. It's the damned smoothness of the object in the video when it comes to frames per second reality of humans (approx 24.31 --> 24.62 frames/sec) and the FPS of a, probably high-end (like movie-industry level) Super texel - Quad Core only type of 3D rendering environment and some overly dramatic gaming engine. My point is: without needing science - you can still tell (when you choose to) that what you are looking at is CGI or not (even the crappiest of monitors today with produce minimum 65000 colors & produce at least 1024x768 pixels... Anybody who has digital or otherwise recording equipment that can record at a quality such as this should also be taken with a grain of salt - because I've never seen ANY recording of ANYTHING digital/analog/or even high-speed/high framerate that can come out as smooth as what we see in this video.

My estimation: remember, it is VERRRRY HAAARRRD to use graphics and 3D vectoring to fool us, unless everybody's been sitting in front of their PCs and PS3s for soo long that when they go outside and see the sky, they think it looks almost as good as my software and occasionally sit outside and look at clouds and think to ourselves, "the sky looks fake" So we go home and play our games and revel in how the sky and the environment in the video game looks so REAL....????

Please, I WANT to believe and I love a good story, If you're going to lie - show some respect and try to FOOL me!!! I want to feel as if you believe we and myself have a little dignity and self respect and god-forbid and good level of intelligence. Your lie better be so damndd good and thought out that all I can do is think "Andy Kaufman?" But don't insult this site and this site's readers with something you ALREADY know is BS of the REGURGITATED KIND...
See ya!

Come back and throw some more knowledge around, it would be appreciated by many here.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am » by Gmac435

Breaking news my ass. This shit is cg from 5 years ago ...Savwafair you are an idiot...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 am » by Hackjames

gmac435 wrote:Breaking news my ass. This shit is cg from 5 years ago ...Savwafair you are an idiot...

I thank you for the first part of your statement, and also ask that next time you replace "idiot" with "poopypants", as it is less confrontational and more entertaining. ;]

In all seriousness, he may or may not have access to the information you do. Motives are unknowable (despite any rational for understanding them) so it's better to leave messengers out of your claims. That's my view, at least. :]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 am » by Gmac435

hackjames...you are correct. sorry i got so excited.

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 am » by Gmac435

sorry to you as well savwafair. really

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 am » by Hackjames

gmac435 wrote:sorry to you as well savwafair. really

That is quite gracious! :] Always great to see.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Previous