Breaking news: UFO invasion of earth imminent

Initiate

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm » by Indicadubman

crazynutsx wrote:lets get back to topic

What would be the first thing you would do if aliens landed in your street ?

roll a huge joint and go pass it round
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm » by Eaganthorn

avimoas wrote:i saw this article 15 hours ago and looked for a support evidence,
but found nothing!

Dude, you should of posted it when you found it, I could of been spending my morning looking for proof or opposition instead of schooling some embittered divorcee on crop circles...again.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm » by Kurious

eaganthorn wrote:
kurious wrote:We were talking about this earlier in the live chat channel & I will repeat what I said there & that is if there is a vortex with UFO traffic emanating from it why isnt there a picture anywhere & how was it discovered, why aren't Brazilians posting even crappy images of heightened activity in their area ?

No surprise I remain unconvinced but wide open to having my mind changed with some evidence.

I just saw the story a moment ago, looked through and didn't see it posted anywhere, and thought, well now, that is strange, I am never the first one to find a story like this.
So you guys have been chatting about it, any other details disclosed in chat?

As far as on the fence, lets just say I am not the type to run outside screaming just because Michael Cohen said so, but I thought it deserved a place in the forum to be examined, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

My post kinda made it sound like we'd kicked the idea around until somebody had a eureka moment but it wasn't really that deep, somebody mentioned it & posted a link to that site carrying the story & it felt a little off to me for the reasons I mention above.

There really may be something to this eaganthorn & your right when it say it deserves further discussion. Who knows what may come out of this, I'm just holding my breath that's all mate. If it's true hollah at me & we can run screaming into the streets together man !
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm » by Mugenroshi8

@Indi
Where do you live, just in case they do show up!?! That's a First Contact scenario that will go down in universal text books! (That was you're 69th post by the way, talk about a good omen)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm » by Eaganthorn

kurious wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:
kurious wrote:We were talking about this earlier in the live chat channel & I will repeat what I said there & that is if there is a vortex with UFO traffic emanating from it why isnt there a picture anywhere & how was it discovered, why aren't Brazilians posting even crappy images of heightened activity in their area ?

No surprise I remain unconvinced but wide open to having my mind changed with some evidence.

I just saw the story a moment ago, looked through and didn't see it posted anywhere, and thought, well now, that is strange, I am never the first one to find a story like this.
So you guys have been chatting about it, any other details disclosed in chat?

As far as on the fence, lets just say I am not the type to run outside screaming just because Michael Cohen said so, but I thought it deserved a place in the forum to be examined, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

My post kinda made it sound like we'd kicked the idea around until somebody had a eureka moment but it wasn't really that deep, somebody mentioned it & posted a link to that site carrying the story & it felt a little off to me for the reasons I mention above.

There really may be something to this eaganthorn & your right when it say it deserves further discussion. Who knows what may come out of this, I'm just holding my breath that's all mate. If it's true hollah at me & we can run screaming into the streets together man !

Cool, I'll pick up mugenroshi8 and the very important indicadubman on the way over, cornbread, do you have a ride?

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm » by Cornbread714

eaganthorn wrote:cornbread, do you have a ride?

Of course:

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 pm » by Eaganthorn

cornbread714 wrote:

Of course:

Awesome, thats ......hey wait a minute.. I hear a rucus outside...I'll put this on auto pilot for a tic. If I'm not back in ten minutes, wait another ten.

God is Science.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm » by Ph0enix

cornbread714 wrote:

Of course:

where do ya stick the alarm and "the club?" or do you just detatch the reigns and take them with you?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:26 pm » by Spock

You really should put a spoiler on that ride Cornbread - hold tight to the ground around the curves.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 10:26 pm » by Cornbread714

ph0enix wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Of course:

where do ya stick the alarm and "the club?" or do you just detatch the reigns and take them with you?

Don't laugh. I get 50 miles per bushel...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext