Breaking News UFO Sighting Shocking Footage

Initiate

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 2:00 am » by Trip

http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 am » by Rich316

Fake as anything.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 am » by Temps13

Are they trying to outdo turdcock or what :vomit:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 3:38 am » by Innosent

Not bad, but yoo forgot the red pulsing semi-translucent light in the middle. :flop:

Clearly the result of an amateur twenty-something year old with too much time on his hands!

Seriously though, I made a post a couple days ago about how I think I saw one of these on Tuesday the 3rd of September 2013. the altitude was much higher when I saw it but I could clearly see the irregularly pulsing red light.

I know the technology looks out-of-this-world but, I have been looking at this for some time and I am leaning towards US built as opposed to alien built.

With a little research on the origins of stealth, one can easily pick out the types of aircraft which either deflect, or absorb radar.

In my humble opinion, this man was largely influential with the Western innovators and, of course, fellow Germans especially:

Ernst Werner Siemens (13 December 1816 – 6 December 1892)

"Apart from the pointer telegraph Siemens made several contributions to the development of electrical engineering and is therefore known as the founding father of the discipline in Germany. ..." Wikipedia.

Though it may seem irrelevant, he invented, among other things, the elevator.

The origins of stealth started with the HO-229 Flying wing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And here you can see the true reasons for increased competition in mechanical innovations and drastic changes in avionics in the western hemisphere.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Having seen the TR3B in flight, I can assure all concerned that they do not produce sonic booms
and I could tell that jet propulsion was an unlikely source of propulsion.

Here is a nice mix of genuine and cg. Yoo be the Judge! :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

They are Nuclear. Why? Because they use electro-magnetic repulsion as a source of propulsion an this requires much electricity.

The tr3b is a Stealth aircraft designed by Lockheed Martin and I believe it is the most advanced US built aircraft to date. Of course, given the current state of industry in a global sense, the rate of technological advances are accelerating exponentially. There's always more.

I have no proof of this. However I should think most people who know people in the air force have spilled the beans by now.

With a little research one can connect the dots.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 5:40 am » by The57ironman

Innosent wrote:Not bad, but yoo forgot the red pulsing semi-translucent light in the middle. :flop:

Clearly the result of an amateur twenty-something year old with too much time on his hands!

Seriously though, I made a post a couple days ago about how I think I saw one of these on Tuesday the 3rd of September 2013. the altitude was much higher when I saw it but I could clearly see the irregularly pulsing red light.

I know the technology looks out-of-this-world but, I have been looking at this for some time and I am leaning towards US built as opposed to alien built.

With a little research on the origins of stealth, one can easily pick out the types of aircraft which either deflect, or absorb radar.

In my humble opinion, this man was largely influential with the Western innovators and, of course, fellow Germans especially:

Ernst Werner Siemens (13 December 1816 – 6 December 1892)

"Apart from the pointer telegraph Siemens made several contributions to the development of electrical engineering and is therefore known as the founding father of the discipline in Germany. ..." Wikipedia.

Though it may seem irrelevant, he invented, among other things, the elevator.

The origins of stealth started with the HO-229 Flying wing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And here you can see the true reasons for increased competition in mechanical innovations and drastic changes in avionics in the western hemisphere.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Having seen the TR3B in flight, I can assure all concerned that they do not produce sonic booms
and I could tell that jet propulsion was an unlikely source of propulsion.

Here is a nice mix of genuine and cg. Yoo be the Judge! :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

They are Nuclear. Why? Because they use electro-magnetic repulsion as a source of propulsion an this requires much electricity.

The tr3b is a Stealth aircraft designed by Lockheed Martin and I believe it is the most advanced US built aircraft to date. Of course, given the current state of industry in a global sense, the rate of technological advances are accelerating exponentially. There's always more.

I have no proof of this. However I should think most people who know people in the air force have spilled the beans by now.

With a little research one can connect the dots.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: .....my favorite subject

Upload to Disclose.tv

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Initiate

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 am » by Sevens

I think this one is fake,

The sounds aren't right, there is no camera shake, you would follow this object going the other way plus you would mostly likely zoom in, doesn't follow normal human response.

El Fako, one day pigs will fly, pull the other chain.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 7:20 am » by RATRODROB

This stinks of some fake shit that DU would put up.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 pm » by Akashicrebel

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 12:05 pm » by RATRODROB

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next