Breaking news zombie attack

Conspirator

PostWed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm » by Opalserpent

Phaeton wrote:Heres one that adds nicely to this thread.

Upload to Disclose.tv

7:20 seconds in and the resident evil tune is playing. I love that tune.

Monsanto and friends should make this their company song.

That episode of Ancient aliens where the myth of the grim reaper is shown to be based on an old
account from hundreds of years ago where villagers saw tall dark figures with long poles spraying mist
in their fields to be followed by plague the next day.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostThu May 31, 2012 12:10 am » by Iamcare

I have a bit of a soft spot for cracked, cause every now and then they do a quasi serious article that makes me laugh and creeps me out at the same time.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5- ... ecommended
They did quite a well referenced a good article on the many scientific reasons a zombie apocalypse could actually happen. and let me tell you why I kind of want it to.

You know in zombie movies theres always like a huge hoard of zombies and only a few survivors, well that huge hoard is made up of the CoD obsessors and people who think watching bad 80's B movies has genuinely prepared them for flesh eating armageddon.
There would be nothing better than sitting out on the roof with a joint and a videocamera and creating a library of Epic "I've-only-just-realised-videogames-aren't-real-now-theres-a-zombie-eating-my-face-fails" and uploading them to whatever remains of youtube.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostThu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm » by Andyg2011

Iamcare wrote:I have a bit of a soft spot for cracked, cause every now and then they do a quasi serious article that makes me laugh and creeps me out at the same time.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5- ... ecommended
They did quite a well referenced a good article on the many scientific reasons a zombie apocalypse could actually happen. and let me tell you why I kind of want it to.

You know in zombie movies theres always like a huge hoard of zombies and only a few survivors, well that huge hoard is made up of the CoD obsessors and people who think watching bad 80's B movies has genuinely prepared them for flesh eating armageddon.
There would be nothing better than sitting out on the roof with a joint and a videocamera and creating a library of Epic "I've-only-just-realised-videogames-aren't-real-now-theres-a-zombie-eating-my-face-fails" and uploading them to whatever remains of youtube.

hey i play cod and i don't think computer games are real i would rather play computer than watch half the shit on tv, and i think if it came to it nobody would be prepared for it
ImageFor every dark night there's a brighter day

Previous