BREAKING: RAP NEWS 8 - OBAMACIDE MUST WATCH!

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm » by Kinninigan

this makes me wanna smoke crack and marry my sister, who watches this garbage!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm » by Heinousone

kinninigan wrote:this makes me wanna smoke crack and marry my sister, who watches this garbage!

I guess people that require evidence before making judgements rather then just being told what judgement they should make?

For people like you, government proclamations ARE like crack for you and if they told you tomorrow that marrying your sister was ok and that birth defects dont ever happen due to incest I bet you would wouldnt you?

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm » by Kinninigan

heinousone wrote:
kinninigan wrote:this makes me wanna smoke crack and marry my sister, who watches this garbage!

I guess people that require evidence before making judgements rather then just being told what judgement they should make?

For people like you, government proclamations ARE like crack for you and if they told you tomorrow that marrying your sister was ok and that birth defects dont ever happen due to incest I bet you would wouldnt you?

im talking about the rapping, not the info
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm » by Aries78

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm » by Solace

OP here,

Why I posted this
I live in Canada, where we just lost our government *again*. We are no longer the Government of Canada, we are "Harper Government". By making people aware of these issues, I better help to awaken my Earthly brothers.

I support The Juice News Media, to the fullest extent.

I care not for any ratings this site gives me, I simply do not. I don't care what you say to me...

I just want you to see this for yourself, and make your own judgement.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:56 am » by Heinousone

kinninigan wrote:
heinousone wrote:

im talking about the rapping, not the info

A true sign of the days with live in when rap is not judged by the words and message contained. Rap used to be about something. Sad.

When judged by the old standard of rap that's some pretty damn good rapping.

Did you atleast like the message?

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

that shit was pretty dope...

u should check out some of the other ones he has. i like the revolution one. i busted out laughing when iraq decided to help the protesting americans by bombing us and sending in there troops to quell the riots.

Previous