BREAKING: RAP NEWS 8 - OBAMACIDE MUST WATCH!

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm » by Solace

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm » by Giusdude

zaaf4444 wrote:go to a police station and say a person is dead but you got no proof and can't show any proof, see what they tell you

wouldn't waste my time with this, zaff...
he's just trying to get youtube hits on his video.
he also has a clone promoting the same garbage.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm » by Heinousone

The same garbage?

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm » by Tuor10

LOL

Quality.

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm » by Giusdude

heinousone wrote:The same garbage?

sorry....
i meant the same high quality journalism.

:D
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm » by Heinousone

giusdude wrote:
heinousone wrote:The same garbage?

sorry....

:D

Its an opinion and as far as Justice not really being served, it is a correct opinion. I wouldn't nickel and dime question the Seals but considering how many little cover stories came out that were later refuted it seems that the intent likely was to just kill. Also its true that without a body you dont have a murder case. Evidence is required until that is shown, its just a story. A story people have been starved of for 10 years so that when it is unleashed upon them they will eat it up like a fat man at a 20 dollar buffet.

You go ahead and enjoy your little government story so you can have your prescribed feel good moment then.

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm » by Giusdude

sorry....

:D[/quote]

Its an opinion and as far as Justice not really being served, it is a correct opinion. I wouldn't nickel and dime question the Seals but considering how many little cover stories came out that were later refuted it seems that the intent likely was to just kill. Also its true that without a body you dont have a murder case. Evidence is required until that is shown, its just a story. A story people have been starved of for 10 years so that when it is unleashed upon them they will eat it up like a fat man at a 20 dollar buffet.

You go ahead and enjoy your little government story so you can have your prescribed feel good moment then.[/quote]

You got me so wrong, if you think that I believe the obama story....it has more holes than a pasta drainer, lol.
I was making fun of this guy promoting his video on dtv.
He has another thread with this in it....

Super Moderator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm » by Slith

zaff4444 wrote:
giusdude wrote:
zaaf4444 wrote:go to a police station and say a person is dead but you got no proof and can't show any proof, see what they tell you

wouldn't waste my time with this, zaff...
he's just trying to get youtube hits on his video.
he also has a clone promoting the same garbage.

Zaaf4444 is not me,i think its zinzana or proto/ironlikelion making copy's of my account the sad-acts,guess its zionist tactics not only in dtv but worldwide.

It's happened quite a lot on here the last couple of months to a few of the members. If you notice it before we do, flag it and we'll take em out.
Cheers!
Slith

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:49 pm » by Heinousone

giusdude wrote:
You got me so wrong, if you think that I believe the obama story....it has more holes than a pasta drainer, lol.
I was making fun of this guy promoting his video on dtv.
He has another thread with this in it....

He really doesn't have to do his own promoting anymore, he is quite popular. This is more like someone who doesnt like what he has to say so they think its a slander to create a name similiar to another member of dtv and then post this vid up with that fake name. Problem is....its a good vid.

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm » by Kinninigan

this makes me wanna smoke crack and marry my sister, who watches this garbage!
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Next